• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ALLEN EDMONDS APPRECIATION THREAD 2021: News, pictures, clothing, accessories, etc.

BFT9000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hisheirness23

Reaction score
Well, I had not considered it for clothes. I just made the assumption it was for shoes based on the similarity to shoe brushes. As usual, I well could be wrong. There was no price on it. I was there in search of different prey. Vintage child's sewing machines. They sold the two they had yesterday. My life's story: a day later and a dollar short. I enjoy taking them apart and rehabbing back to working condition. Here is my latest.

Care to share more about child's sewing machines? Are these meant for children? Or is the name due to the size?

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
McTavish is proving to be a success.
4DC1F91E-B71B-4270-8EF5-CEC6B7991C0B.jpeg

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I had not considered it for clothes. I just made the assumption it was for shoes based on the similarity to shoe brushes. As usual, I well could be wrong. There was no price on it. I was there in search of different prey. Vintage child's sewing machines. They sold the two they had yesterday. My life's story: a day later and a dollar short. I enjoy taking them apart and rehabbing back to working condition. Here is my latest.

Most likely a garment brush I have one and it also has nylon bristles. Mine is a combo garment brush, lint brush and shoe horn.

Hisheirness23

Reaction score
Quick midday royalty pic.

Check out how this UV shell goes from a nice medium purple to this crazy magenta/pink.

View attachment 1673434

The quarters on this side have this cool natural marbling effect.

View attachment 1673445
That ultraviolet/magenta also looks like a wine color! Need to rewatch the unboxing video. Will you post a follow-up maybe showing it outside in sunlight so we can see the shoe change tones?

donkeyhoatie

Reaction score
Enjoying this stretch of mild weather for once. The Normandy with original yellow laces got the call today. I've been really tempted to go with HMs a couple times this week, but they see more than their fair share in the rotation, so they can continue to wait patiently.
IMG_5405.jpg

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.