• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ALLEN EDMONDS APPRECIATION THREAD 2021: News, pictures, clothing, accessories, etc.

Joe Schmoe

Reaction score
@Joe Schmoe wins in the manufacturer variety category! And I think his webgem RWB MacNeil’s win as well!
My good friend @AEfaninTampa is far too modest. I've got a nice collection of AE's, but his collection is in a class by itself. He' s got every color of rare shell imaginable, all kinds of obscure AE's from the past, Maritimes in every color, sneakers... it's breathtaking. And he bought most of them on sale, and he's a fellow EEE! The best part is that @AEfaninTampa has excellent taste and a great sense of style. He's really inspired me to start adding spectators, saddles, etc. to my rotation. I never really had the confidence to wear colorful styles but seeing his shoes (and outfits) on Styleforum got me to step out of my comfort zone. Most importantly of all, he's a great guy and a good friend.

donkeyhoatie

Reaction score
Finally got a day that wasn't as hot and humid as Satan's taint. The underrated tan saddle Gobis made an appearance. The color doesn't show well in this photo because it's overcast and the dog decided to plop herself down right in front of the window and not budge.

IMG_5400.jpg

PANJ

Reaction score
Oh olive strands sound righteous. Do you have a pic? I still haven’t figured out how to post a picture without it being an attached file.
Olive Strands (although today I am actually wearing McTavish)
1632254605947.png

I love the shoe and the color but oxfords tend to be a little too formal for what I wear on a regular basis (I know, I know, the McTavish is an oxford too).

Adhazem

Reaction score
View attachment 1672794
I love the shoe and the color but oxfords tend to be a little too formal for what I wear on a regular basis (I know, I know, the McTavish is an oxford too).
God that is a niiice color! Never seen it before. Honestly I've given up on waiting for the right occasion to wear nice shoes. I've been rocking them in the house with jeans most days. I work a chunk in a hospital wearing scrubs and sneakers, and the other days I'm working from home in front of a computer. So I decided every morning I'm working from home I'm putting on my nice shoes rather than schlub it in flip flops. Wife thinks I'm crazy!

Rithrin

Reaction score
holy crap these boots are killer—a proper balmoral brogue?

View attachment 1671282
Those interiors look pretty rough, but you could probably send these to Bedo's and have a nice pair!

They say if it's green, it's good. You just proved it.

Second day in a row heading to the office for onboarding new personnel. Giving my Fairgates a rest and bringing out the burgundy shell Leeds. You could hardly tell from a photo in the shade, but it is 93 degrees in the Bay and we're almost done with September.

1632258325846.png

EdwardWilson

Reaction score

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

pbrandes

Reaction score
View attachment 1672794
Your photo is the best example I've seen of AE's olive leather, it actually has a classy green shade to it. In most cases (including in-store viewing) it usually looks more brown than green. You seem to have gotten a spectacular pair!

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.