• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ALLEN EDMONDS APPRECIATION THREAD 2021: News, pictures, clothing, accessories, etc.

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No matter how bad your day is you can always make it worse by struggling to put on those floppy tongued fools, the grey suede Strandmok 2.0s.

IMG_7317.jpeg

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, aboard Metrolink Train 662, an outbound Orange County line train enroute to Orange CA and contemplating how one of the best shoes ever, the suede Strandmok 0.0s and one of the worst shoes ever, the suede Strandmok 2.0s, could have been made by the same company, or even on the same planet.

IMG_7327 2.jpeg

For fans of food pictures in shoe threads, tea and me at the Paris In A Cup Tea Salon in Orange CA.

IMG_7337.jpeg

For fans of travel pictures in shoe threads, downtown Los Angeles as seen from a train arriving from the south.

IMG_7362.jpeg

Some random travel advice: If you ever see this out an airplane window, hold on to your seat and brace yourself.

A random travel question: Haven't been on an airplane since Jimmy Carter was President. Can the seat cushions still be used for flotation devices?

NYCTechNerd

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Roycru said:
A random travel question: Haven't been on an airplane since Jimmy Carter was President. Can the seat cushions still be used for flotation devices?
It depends on whether or not said airline is stull using planes from the time of the Carter administration.

H. E. Pennypacker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No matter how bad your day is you can always make it worse by struggling to put on those floppy tongued fools, the grey suede Strandmok 2.0s.

View attachment 1671345

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, aboard Metrolink Train 662, an outbound Orange County line train enroute to Orange CA and contemplating how one of the best shoes ever, the suede Strandmok 0.0s and one of the worst shoes ever, the suede Strandmok 2.0s, could have been made by the same company, or even on the same planet.

View attachment 1671347

For fans of food pictures in shoe threads, tea and me at the Paris In A Cup Tea Salon in Orange CA.

View attachment 1671348

For fans of travel pictures in shoe threads, downtown Los Angeles as seen from a train arriving from the south.

View attachment 1671349

Some random travel advice: If you ever see this out an airplane window, hold on to your seat and brace yourself.

Since you were out in Orange, I highly recommend The Cellar in Fullerton for your next OC outing. The cocktails are creative and amazing. The steak au poivre was also delicious.

AEfaninTampa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes, but only if you crash in water. Nobody ever drowned in a cornfield in Iowa.

Hisheirness23

Reaction score

View attachment 1671345

View attachment 1671347

View attachment 1671348

View attachment 1671349

For Southwest Airlines, they instruct you to put on a life vest found under your seat cushion (but not to inflate until after you have left the plane). Think the seat cushions could still be used 🤞

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another great day for the Woollymok.
60E51B54-E805-4BE0-B12F-BFC6554E4474.jpeg

EdwardWilson

Reaction score
I was worried for a moment when the headline didn’t mention which company…
This makes it a little easier to digest:

1632082784842.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.