• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ALLEN EDMONDS APPRECIATION THREAD 2021: News, pictures, clothing, accessories, etc.

EdwardWilson

Reaction score
One day I hope one of you posts a photo of your Tweeds or Alladins.

D42200A0-5507-47C1-867F-8F7CCEA9D970.jpeg

gantman

Reaction score
This is my current collection. I didn't realize until I found this forum how far down into the minor leagues I'm playing.
The dark chili strands were begging to be worn with the light blue pants today. But, as I read here somewhere here the past few days.... If people can wear pajamas to the grocery store, why can't I do what I want too.

Attachments

Rithrin

Reaction score
This is my current collection. I didn't realize until I found this forum how far down into the minor leagues I'm playing.
The dark chili strands were begging to be worn with the light blue pants today. But, as I read here somewhere here the past few days.... If people can wear pajamas to the grocery store, why can't I do what I want too.
Fantastic collection, if you ask me! Plus, you've got a Broadstreet which already puts you in the big leagues.

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

OmBom

Reaction score
Yes, pretty much. Reverse welt, double oak sole, dublin leather. Part of the Rough Collection, which in my opinion was 🔥, top to bottom.
Rough Collection: McTavish 4035 Tan natural wax infused leather, double oak toasted leather sole.

McTavish_4035_natural_wax_infused_leather.jpg

donkeyhoatie

Reaction score
Gents—trying to remember the name of this model AE that I’m wearing today. It’s a long-wing blucher. 97 last. Think it started with an “M…” Didn’t see it on the website, but it’s supposed to return in September. Ring any bells? It’s been on the tip of my tongue all morning. Thanks, in advance.
View attachment 1648307
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that a MacGuffin?

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Funny thing, your six pair cover the basics. 3 dress, 2 casual, and a fun pair. The Broadstreet is like fake boobs, fun to see but not practical for every day. So I am toying with Broadstreet #3. With the Woollymoks, Rudolph and my Michigan St. pair, I can be impractical 7 days a week.
11FDDE3C-FC76-4405-BDC5-3BA5CB55462D.jpeg

Patrick1053

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm helping a friend get into the shoe game. He asked me to find him some deals on classic AE dress shoes in size 10.5 EEE. Anyone looking to sell a relatively new pair in that size?

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No growing collection is too small.

I'm at 40 pairs now ...

EdwardWilson

Reaction score
AEE16014-217D-4B94-AD06-C91ABA6AE630.jpeg

I feel like the Mac-Somethings? complete the summer look.

donkeyhoatie

Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.