• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ALLEN EDMONDS APPRECIATION THREAD 2021: News, pictures, clothing, accessories, etc.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Back in my house and working from home until I get the test in 7 days.
8D741C95-DB23-42AD-9315-C6FB72F98401.jpeg

HamilStrands for the day.

polojock615

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

donkeyhoatie

Reaction score
Hey guys! As an update, half of the navy availability is gone. Reach out asap of you want to secure a spot.
Wow! Go and get it, guys. Would love to see this thing be a huge success and bust the doors wide open for other GMTOs in the future.

BFT9000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow! Go and get it, guys. Would love to see this thing be a huge success and bust the doors wide open for other GMTOs in the future.
Agreed!

I won't be participating in this GMTO, but I'm excited that @ae_ashley has convinced AE to bring the program back!

Jimmy R

Reaction score
If you aren't participating in the GMTO then please don't vote. I'm looking to buy these and I don't want you people fucking up my specs. This isn't a trunk show and we need serious votes only.

That said I vote for black hardware.
Dude has a point. I don't intend to buy, so why would I vote and alter the outcome?

ae_ashley

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ughhhhh they are SO good.

Ok guys. Call or email me asap so I can gauge how much interest these are generating, if you would.

I can't actually take CC information yet, but I have a document keeping everything organized in preparation of the floodgates opening. I'd like a better idea of who is planning on participating.

I really hope we get enough support to see more of these GMTOs in the future.

Our creative department REALLY outdid themselves and had one of our photoshop wizards put together these mock ups of the three colors you have as options! Unexpected, but welcome!

Attachments

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.