• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ALLEN EDMONDS APPRECIATION THREAD 2021: News, pictures, clothing, accessories, etc.

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don’t forget to be on the lookout for possible Group Made to Order. GMTO. We got guys begging for football grain, older styles, and more exotic leathers. AE is more willing as of late to make some newer ideas with enthusiasts in mind. Wool and Olive tanned leather was introduced with the hope of catching a wider audience. But the core enthusiasts give AE less risk with these types of introductions. The Landon had a decent GMTO. Shark/Shell LandSharks. The final offering was great, unfortunately it was a hard concept for many of the guys to take that $725 chance.
View attachment 1627912
Did someone say “football grain?”

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This could be a football grain winner some day.
2ABFAAA6-2F84-48C4-9FDF-AAEA9927EC27.jpeg

SJTM

Reaction score

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The contrast stitching and the lighter heel quarters are really nice on this pair.

Sorry for the delay! Have been away on vacation.

Yes, the white stitching (not sure what material Alden uses) really pops against the color 8. Same things on the black NST Aldens as well. The more you wear your shoes, the better they get!!

donkeyhoatie

Reaction score
Finally got a pleasant day, temperature-wise, that actually allowed me to comfortably wear pants and boots! Good thing, cause I'm dragging pretty hard after being up for a good portion of the night down in the basement for a tornado warning (thankfully stayed well south of our suburb). If I'm going to be tired for a good chunk of the day, I might as well be tired in trunk show goodness.

IMG_5228.jpg

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of my Father's day gifts (to myself) arrived today. These were a steal. Ashley found these for me, and it was perfect because I needed a black cap toe that fit me well. Tried them on, they fit beautifully. These are an SMU because the sole is V-tread. The only flaw I can tell is that the lining has some darker stains, but nothing I care about. Very glad to have picked these up, especially because the Indy collection is now almost extinct. There's nothing wrong with the Exchange Place, but it didn't fit me well and it's for sale on Ebay right now.

IMG_3194.JPG

IMG_3193.JPG

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.