• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ALLEN EDMONDS APPRECIATION THREAD 2021: News, pictures, clothing, accessories, etc.

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing snuff suede Neumoks today.

IMG_6638.jpeg

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, a tree, some roses and me. Lo and behold, once again my shoes and belt do not match.

IMG_6637.jpeg

No food picture today since had two things on my forehead frozen at UCLA Medical Center and didn't want anyone out there in cyberspace to see the two red things (which are small in this picture) up close.

Will now try to make up for the missing food picture, for fans of technology pictures in shoe threads, a picture of some iPhones and me at the Apple Store in the Century City (West Los Angeles) mall.

IMG_6641.jpeg

Took the iMac, iPad, and iPhone to the Apple Store to have them updated. The internet connection (AT&T) where I am staying is so slow couldn't update anything. It's like being on dial up again,

It was nice to once again see the iMac zipping around the internet instead of having time to get something to eat while waiting for a webpage to open, if it opens at all.

dpgaloot

Reaction score
Hi friends, I've been keeping up around here but slow to post recently. Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with all this work stuff going on...

I did snap a Wingtip Wednesday picture but neglected to get it posted. Navy suede MacNeils:

MacNeil_Navy_5_25.jpg

Olive suede HMs for today heading into the weekend:

HM_Olive_25.jpg

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1609902

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, a tree, some roses and me. Lo and behold, once again my shoes and belt do not match.

View attachment 1609906

No food picture today since had two things on my forehead frozen at UCLA Medical Center and didn't want anyone out there in cyberspace to see the two red things (which are small in this picture) up close.

Will now try to make up for the missing food picture, for fans of technology pictures in shoe threads, a picture of some iPhones and me at the Apple Store in the Century City (West Los Angeles) mall.

View attachment 1609912

Took the iMac, iPad, and iPhone to the Apple Store to have them updated. The internet connection (AT&T) where I am staying is so slow couldn't update anything. It's like being on dial up again,

It was nice to once again see the iMac zipping around the internet instead of having time to get something to eat while waiting for a webpage to open, if it opens at all.
Hey man, hope the biopsy results were good and you're feeling fine! Looking good as always!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

View attachment 1609902

View attachment 1609906

View attachment 1609912

Always LOVE your posts and sorry your internet is slow. In 2021, there is no excuse for slow internet from a major carrier like AT&T, no excuse at all in a metropolitan area. Glad your Mac is now up to date and also love the footwear.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Friday full strap

PXL_20210514_134017286.jpg
PXL_20210514_133509634.jpg
PXL_20210514_133514763.jpg

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t need any more shoes, but I would love to see Allen Edmonds make a brown shell blucher in a shortwing or some other type of brogue.
Agreed. This type of shoe style is sorely lacking in the market these days.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dude! Of course Patriots rock! Or rule! Or whatever the kids are saying,
but that Reverso! I'm chasing that watch - trying to decide between SS or Au. I'll have one before years' end...
Thanks! You can see my choice... yellow gold (not pink). I’d like to get an SS for when I wear silver tone belts

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.