• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AEfaninTampa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More brown Long Branch abuse…
EF6DB500-DE3B-43AC-91FB-657584506CF0.jpeg 59A60209-DA22-47B4-B50D-E59FAEB7A16A.jpeg

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Navy Shell Strands. Yes, my chinos are wrinkly, but with a navy blue polo on top, the wrinkles go with my casual vibe today!
View attachment 1605463

With those shoes people will not even notice that you are wearing pants. Pretty stunning pair! Ravello LWBs from the other guys for me today.

IMG_0288.jpg

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I liked the shoes. But I find it difficult to wear dress shoes with shorts. What did you wear on top (t-shirt, short sleeves shirts with collar, or something else)? Normally, I wear loafers with shorts.
OBCD and my shorts resemble dress pants

BespokeBrooklyn

Reaction score
Thank you for the heads up! I am tempted to order a loafer, but given my sizing issues and the fact that the last pair of loafers I tried ground my feet into hamburger should probably refrain.

Today and tomorrow only! All seconds are 30% off during our two day flash sale! Call or email an outlet today with your orders and take advantage of those savings!

Neo1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the heads up! I am tempted to order a loafer, but given my sizing issues and the fact that the last pair of loafers I tried ground my feet into hamburger should probably refrain.

What were you thinking of counselor?

Milksteakboiledhard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where do Patriots fall on the formality scale compared to Rancourts pinch pennys? Would patriots and shorts be a no fly zone (I’d never wear oxfords and shorts nor jeans (I don’t even own a pair of oxfords))?

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
Where do Patriots fall on the formality scale compared to Rancourts pinch pennys? Would patriots and shorts be a no fly zone (I’d never wear oxfords and shorts nor jeans (I don’t even own a pair of oxfords))?

I think you could wear patriots and shorts, no problem. I actually have the opposite question, which is whether the the rancourt pinch penny has a similarly round toe to the patriot, or is it a little more pointy.

AEfaninTampa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it too matchy matchy to pick a dog based on the fact that its coloring matches your shoes?
0471EC36-613C-46EC-8B38-BE5FDAAF2EE4.jpeg
I kinda like the factory burnishing on these. I don’t think it was supposed to be that way. Maybe that is why these were F2’s.
48610592-B752-48D1-A621-F428C8F96F0F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads