• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ALLEN EDMONDS APPRECIATION THREAD 2021: News, pictures, clothing, accessories, etc.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Waiting for my wife for a consultation at the hospital. Early morning walks mean Linen pants.
465C2A2F-8ACF-453D-B323-4AB6C96E0367.jpeg

dc_slicker

Reaction score

donkeyhoatie

Reaction score
Getting beat up today with meetings. If I have to sit through one more jargon-filled conference call with people prattling on about "co-visioning" or "ideations" or "brand aspirations," Imma blow my top. Just talk like a normal person! Taking advantage of one of my 3 random10-minute slots today between Google Meet sessions to snap a shot of the boots I love to beat up, the OG brown CXL Higgins Mill.

IMG_4795.jpg

AEfaninTampa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Getting beat up today with meetings. If I have to sit through one more jargon-filled conference call with people prattling on about "co-visioning" or "ideations" or "brand aspirations," Imma blow my top. Just talk like a normal person! Taking advantage of one of my 3 random10-minute slots today between Google Meet sessions to snap a shot of the boots I love to beat up, the OG brown CXL Higgins Mill.

View attachment 1596657
Sounds like you need this...
B306479B-E52F-4D8A-B399-3302B8E64A29.jpeg

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leather care question for you all. My riding leathers are becoming bug splattered should I just use some Bick 1 to clean and Bick 4 to condition? Or just some warm water on a cloth?

Any suggestions on the best way to apply to the perforated sections?

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leather care question for you all. My riding leathers are becoming bug splattered should I just use some Bick 1 to clean and Bick 4 to condition? Or just some warm water on a cloth?

Any suggestions on the best way to apply to the perforated sections?
Ask it in the Official Shoe Care thread, fam.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy