• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ALLEN EDMONDS APPRECIATION THREAD 2021: News, pictures, clothing, accessories, etc.

NYCTechNerd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will try to start dating in August 2022 (per my daughter's request). I hope to find someone as sweet and kind as you guys.
I would suggest your profile picture and/or avatar on dating platforms not be Gallagher unless you are actually him and really love AE shoes than go for it because of truth in advertising.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will try to start dating in August 2022 (per my daughter's request). I hope to find someone as sweet and kind as you guys.
I wish you luck. If you have issues try the hospital cancer ward. Worked for me! Got a wife, a father in-law that hated me, and her brothers and sisters were just thankful for taking the dead wood out of the family. Over 30 years of bliss followed. Love is like a box of chocolates..........

H. E. Pennypacker

Reaction score
My Pure Polish neutral cream polish arrived today and I like the results. It smells nice as well. I’ve been trying to find an alternative to Saphir Renovateur and this might be it.
The sheen seems to be more prominent in pictures, but it’s much more softer in person which is what I prefer.

5A29D38F-E21A-4237-B8B7-CBC4AAEB12D0.jpeg
2613583B-DDD0-497A-81B2-B70CD7A6A890.jpeg

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing khaki grain McTavishes and about to board Metrolink Train 312 at Los Angeles Union Passenger Terminal (where I changed trains) enroute to Upland CA.

IMG_6400.jpeg

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, aboard Metrolink Train 312 enroute to Upland CA.

IMG_6402.jpeg

For fans of food pictures in shoe threads, tea and me at The Olde Magnolia Tea Room in Upland CA. Picked the flower off a plant in front of The Olde Magnolia Tea Room.

IMG_6410.jpeg

For fans of pictures relating to the Academy Of Motion Picture Farting Scientists in shoe threads, for some reason part of this year's Academy Awards are going to be held in Los Angeles Union Passenger Terminal. so the entire place, except for the passageway under the tracks where you go to get on or off the trains, is closed, much to the annoyance of passengers, who now have to go in the side way.

IMG_6393.jpeg

There a dozens of security guards everywhere who yell at you when you take pictures, demand to know why you are taking pictures, and tell you taking pictures is prohibited. I ignored all the security guards.

IMG_6394.jpeg

Took around a dozen pictures.

IMG_6391.jpeg

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spousal Customs will be occupied late tomorrow morning.
View attachment 1594916
Then I can inspect and hide the contraband. Hopefully, I don’t find what Brad Pitt found in his box.
speaking of which... My wife got to the anniversary sale box before I could sequester it! She opened it up and had said nothing! Last month, she said no more sores, but she can’t have missed the bone strandmok pair in this box. I’m confused now. Is she waiting for me to fess up?

DawgPound

Reaction score
speaking of which... My wife got to the anniversary sale box before I could sequester it! She opened it up and had said nothing! Last month, she said no more sores, but she can’t have missed the bone strandmok pair in this box. I’m confused now. Is she waiting for me to fess up?
Nope...just roll with it! This is what it looked like when my packages arrived. I about sh!t myself. Haven’t seen this much arrive one time from AE. Felt like I robbed a bank and had to put that stuff away quickly!

795ABD96-8595-4C6D-9722-7D7C97A9F382.jpeg

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, damn. I finally got my Fifth Ave bar laced and tried on and Jesus Christ. It's just been a given to me that with my weird 7D feet, shoes would either be too tight up front, or loose in the back requiring either inserts or heel liners. But these fit like a glove. In the 5 mins I've had them on I don't want to take them off they are so comfortable. I can see why you all have collections of these wow

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.