• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ALLEN EDMONDS APPRECIATION THREAD 2021: News, pictures, clothing, accessories, etc.

joman8390

Reaction score
PSA: There are still many sizes left of the Brooks Brothers x Allen Edmonds shoes and as of today they are an additional 25% off the already low sales prices. This is an amazing opportunity if they have your size.

Nice affiliate links...

NYCTechNerd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice affiliate links...
Not sure what you mean.

I do not work for Brooks Brothers, I am not a social media influencer, I do not have a YouTube channel, my Instagram is private and followed by less than 30 people who are mostly family and a few friends I have known more than 30 years, and if you have read any of my earlier posts in any threads you will know that I am in early pre-retirement well before 60 years old so a few pennies from "affiliate" links are not going to really change my overall net worth.

Maybe next time you should think (and research) before you make such unsubstantiated claims. it is so sad that all I wanted to do is help out a few others who really like Allen Edmonds shoes and you tried to turn it into something awful.

AEfaninTampa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don’t see this one here much.

Olive suede Strand. Highly recommended if they still have your size on Shoebank. Photos don’t do the olive color justice. Subtle and beautiful.
6649032C-F599-4DDF-8224-586213F92149.jpeg
3F24161A-EFA6-4D58-9EF7-9EB5A102936D.jpeg
Someday (for better or worse) maybe the Internet will offer smell-o-vision. The citrus is in bloom and the smell is fantastic. Summer is just around the corner...
2478E981-856E-4AF4-BBAD-3871661999CC.jpeg

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean.

I do not work for Brooks Brothers, I am not a social media influencer, I do not have a YouTube channel, my Instagram is private and followed by less than 30 people who are mostly family and a few friends I have known more than 30 years, and if you have read any of my earlier posts in any threads you will know that I am in early pre-retirement well before 60 years old so a few pennies from "affiliate" links are not going to really change my overall net worth.

Maybe next time you should think (and research) before you make such unsubstantiated claims. it is so sad that all I wanted to do is help out a few others who really like Allen Edmonds shoes and you tried to turn it into something awful.
ALLEN EDMONDS BROOKS BOTHERS APPRECIATION THREAD.

Rithrin

Reaction score
Great LA travelogue post in the roycru style!
Post photos when you get your Wellema Hat. I'm dipping my toes into the Hat pool as well, have one coming from Tatton Baird. Not sure I need another thing to obsess over, but I've wanted to give hats a try for a while.
Thanks! I definitely will. There's one panama hat I own that I've worn on and off for years only during certain days in the summer. Something to wear year round with suits has been on my wish list, though nothing I've ever tried has felt natural. Getting a hat specially made seems like it'll settle the whole matter once and for all, so I gave it a go!

You should post some photos of the Tatton once it comes in!

joman8390

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean.

Your links do not go straight to Brooks Brothers, they redirect to this page, which I have never seen before on styleforum:
D507B518-48D3-4CFD-B339-04A09039D2A0.png

Perhaps that is a new feature of styleforum, in which case I apologize.

NYCTechNerd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ALLEN EDMONDS BROOKS BOTHERS APPRECIATION THREAD.
You do not know what the original poster intended and they are not Brooks Brothers shoes. They are Allen Edmonds shoes sold by Brooks Brothers but I am sure you already knew that.

Last time I try to do something nice in this thread.

Last edited:

NYCTechNerd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your links do not go straight to Brooks Brothers, they redirect to this page, which I have never seen before on styleforum:
View attachment 1567229
Perhaps that is a new feature of styleforum, in which case I apologize.
I stand by my original comment. Maybe you should do your research first because so far this only appears to be affecting you. Maybe you have something wrong with your phone and it has nothing to do with me. Why assume the worst in people when you simply do not know and jumped to a conclusion?

It's also possible he just copied links that already had some kind of affiliate attached.
I copied links directly from the Brooks Brothers website. Look at the underlying URL in the links I attached, there is no extra affiliate code or any other information other than a direct link to the product page so either StyleForum added its own code because SF does have affiliate programs, the OPs phone is phucked, or both.

Links seem to work fine for me.
Exactly and thank you. As they say, no good deed goes unpunished.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%