• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedarius

Reaction score
It could be the tan pebble in really bad lighting?

Another website pic of the same pant-shoe combo in the rain from a different angle makes me think it’s the tan grain as well. In neither photo can you actually pick out the details, so sadly on-trend for most AE official photography, alas.

1607044948766.png

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Another website pic of the same pant-shoe combo in the rain from a different angle makes me think it’s the tan grain as well. In neither photo can you actually pick out the details, so sadly on-trend for most AE official photography, alas.

View attachment 1509826
Calares shoe photos are a LOT better than previous AE shoe pix. although I do miss the "looks like this with trousers" fly in stuff.....

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I do think their photography has gotten better recently and I'm impressed with the number or color and style options they have put out over the last 12-18 months. A lot more suede with neumok and strandmoks. Going to have to get the snuff brown strandmok and something in the wool. The line of festive models and just a good deal of variety that I have not seen since I started buying AE.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Insulting anyone is not an issue for me, I just feel out of place when I'm dressed up but surrounded by slobs.
Would you feel out of place if you were around a dressed up slob? Cause that is me.

bluejazzmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some of you guys are going to love these.

HigginsMill_4589_BurntSugarSuede_Angle_web.jpg

I've grown to like the profile of soles like Danite, that looking at these makes those lugs look so HUGE! I feel like if those lugs were half the size this would be an amazing combo

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tis the season, fellas. I like the tinsel’s too but one holiday pair (which is useful year round) is probably enough.

View attachment 1510060
Yall need to stop talking about those damn blue shoes or I need to disappear from this forum for a few weeks! I DO NOT NEED TO BE PURCHASING THEM! STAAAAAAAHP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics