• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AEfaninTampa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lots of layers of polish! Or might go at it with very fine grit wet sanding and then refinish (if you really want to get involved)
And then this:
B79C9603-5EF3-43EF-B079-7251EBEB3768.jpeg
(for the dogs nails, not your shoes)

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I read the yelp reviews before my first order from them, have had no problems with them. I am not affiliated with them at all, just had a couple of easy transactions.

It's always a good to remember that reviews often tend to be negative and may not reflect an accurate picture. However, I did read one review where someone complained that they were charging $25 to try on Alden shoes. However, that would not affect anyone buying online. They have an impressive collection of Alden shoes.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"You know what WE should do today?" Wife says this morning.. All of you married guys know what that really means....You know what YOU should do today. Normandy ver 1.0 to put out the Holiday decorations on the porch, hang the wreaths on the garage, lights on the gutters............
IMG_5643.JPG

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's always a good to remember that reviews often tend to be negative and may not reflect an accurate picture. However, I did read one review where someone complained that they were charging $25 to try on Alden shoes. However, that would not affect anyone buying online. They have an impressive collection of Alden shoes.
Charging money to try on shoes????? That's a new one on me. I always take online reviews with a grain of salt, but I will admit, before ordering from them the first time I did a "backchannel" check with a couple guys on the Alden thread who had mentioned them.

PANJ

Reaction score
"You know what WE should do today?" Wife says this morning.. All of you married guys know what that really means....You know what YOU should do today. Normandy ver 1.0 to put out the Holiday decorations on the porch, hang the wreaths on the garage, lights on the gutters............ View attachment 1503000
Normandys (and Caens) will always get a like from me!

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's the white sole that is so off-putting to me. With the white athletic shoe sole, it's a never gonna purchase those type of shoe.

Also, if I'm going to buy a sneaker, why not buy a sneaker I could actually play sports in? Some chucks can at least be good for exercise.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"You know what WE should do today?" Wife says this morning.. All of you married guys know what that really means....You know what YOU should do today. Normandy ver 1.0 to put out the Holiday decorations on the porch, hang the wreaths on the garage, lights on the gutters............ View attachment 1503000
One of those times I am glad we don't celebrate any December holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads