• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy R

Reaction score
Tifosi unite! I'm hoping Verstappen will drive for them at some time

I didn’t like Verstappen’s attitude and aggressiveness early on in his career, but he has grown on me. His talent is undeniable, but I prefer Leclerc and believe he’s the best driver Ferrari’s had since Alonso.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I didn’t like Verstappen’s attitude and aggressiveness early on in his career, but he has grown on me. His talent is undeniable, but I prefer Leclerc and believe he’s the best driver Ferrari’s had since Alonso.
Agree, but Alonso didn't quite get it done for Ferrari. I never thought that Seb would do it, and that played out correct, It's hard to beat Schumacher's run with Ferrari, but agree that Lecerc is the best they have had in a long time,

Jimmy R

Reaction score
Agree, but Alonso didn't quite get it done for Ferrari. I never thought that Seb would do it, and that played out correct, It's hard to beat Schumacher's run with Ferrari, but agree that Lecerc is the best they have had in a long time,

I blame Grosjean for taking him out at Spa in 2012. He would have won the championship as long as he finished that race with four points.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I blame Grosjean for taking him out at Spa in 2012. He would have won the championship as long as he finished that race with four points.
Grojean, even though an F1 driver, is not up to the same level as the top drivers. I've been a fan of F1 since the 1960's and he isn't a great driver. Better than I could ever be, but not a great F1 pilot.

DawgPound

Reaction score
Amen Brother!
So nice, I bought them thrice...

Burgundy shell with DIY antique edges
View attachment 1486557
View attachment 1486556
I like these a lot, as well as your brown shell pair. I just picked up the same burgundy pair (firsts) and was considering removing the black edge. I did it once before and liked how it turned out. My pair have so very little wear, so I’m not compelled to do it yet. I do really like yours.

Aenonymous

Reaction score
FYI, PSA: Moulded Shoe NYC has about a dozen last pairs of what appear to be pristine New Old Stock AE on sale, at very respectable prices considering age and condition. Check it out.
Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 10.47.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 10.48.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 10.48.26 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads