• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFWR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So this afternoon Ashley from Charleston calls, phone on counter, caller ID says simply Ashley..I go out into garage to order boots, wife says, after I come in, Who was that Ashley????? Showed her pictures of boots, she said "those look like something you wear" surprised you don't have them already.

LOL.

I love how your wife has more to worry about with shoes than the fact that a woman calls you up in the middle of the day.

"Oh your husband cheats on you? Mine just buys shoes..."

Vincent George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL.

I love how your wife has more to worry about with shoes than the fact that a woman calls you up in the middle of the day.

I've told this stupid joke a million times, so here it is again:

When my wife asks me what I'm looking at online, I just say 'Appreciation' because it's easier to explain than 'other men trying on shoes...'

JohnL1972

Reaction score
FedEx delivered a beauty on this sunny Sunday afternoon!

View attachment 1479702
At first glance, noticed the gold sticker is not on the box like previous TS (SMU) makeups, but couldn't help but notice the pink tag.

View attachment 1479708
Captures all of the order details:
-Chili Shell
-Split-Reverse Welt (Antique)
-Double JR Sole

View attachment 1479712
Double bagged these! Glad to see AE providing two bags! Even if not the white flannel bag, these are most definitely appreciated!

View attachment 1479717
Quick indoor shot of these before letting them bask in the California sun!

View attachment 1479721
Double JR goodness! :p

View attachment 1479723
Absolutely stunning! Chili is so rich and has multiple personalities!

View attachment 1479724
View attachment 1479726
This is only 1 of 4 incoming from the TS, but if this is any indication of how they've been crafted, then I'm beyond impressed!
Absolutely stunning....horween Garnett shell is amazing?

Hisheirness23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The hits keep coming! Will be on the lookout for these and post once they arrive!

4ee267z8VFAYcQA.png

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
LOL.

Known each other 38 yrs, married 35 she has little to worry about after all this time.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've told this stupid joke a million times, so here it is again:

When my wife asks me what I'm looking at online, I just say 'Appreciation' because it's easier to explain than 'other men trying on shoes...'
I've said that as well, and the answer was "whatever"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads