• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m not digging the stock laces, but the style and fit are fantastic.

A185B47B-B6DA-49DE-9483-97C929B1F9AE.jpeg

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

AEfaninTampa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After watching the live stream, I have to say I was turned on by the navy Parks with the blue Dainite and the green Parks with the olive Dainite. Part of me wishes I would have waited for this TS to order a green Strand. However, saving $400 was a nice tradeoff. First world problems.
oooohhh those sound nice

BFT9000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After watching the live stream, I have to say I was turned on by the navy Parks with the blue Dainite and the green Parks with the olive Dainite. Part of me wishes I would have waited for this TS to order a green Strand. However, saving $400 was a nice tradeoff. First world problems.

Interesting how the Park Sneaker outsold the Park Avenue as well, right? A lot of people in the chat seemed excited for the new sneakers, which is pretty cool.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting how the Park Sneaker outsold the Park Avenue as well, right? A lot of people in the chat seemed excited for the new sneakers, which is pretty cool.

I was going to add, I think the cognac Strand (or McC) would look the best out of all possible cognac options. Just my .02.

bluejazzmonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AE's Facebook live video was educational... Focker me dead.
I would have preferred to pull weeds from the neighbors garden.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's more interesting is this 2020 thread was started by the strand king, and they aren't offering the strand sneaker in the TS. I just wonder how much money you would have coughed up for new versions you don't own

AEShoeMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents-
Need to raise some cash, so I am listing my Natty Shell McNeils and Strands, both size 10.5D. Shipped for $750 with bags and a non matching box.
Holy smokes -- sorry you are needing to raise cash, but whoa those are fantastic! My wallet is thankful they are not size 11!!!

Wearing the honey glazed Grant Stones today - close approximation to natty shell (if not basically the same but just a different name)
20200923_101220.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads