• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy Monday,

Strange year in the Rockies, the leaves are changing in the mountains but it's still damn hot for this time of year in the valleys. High 80s all week, which is better than the low 100s we had in August. I'm taking my queues from the high country and switching to boots this week.

Chili HMs from TS19.2

View attachment 1462566
Boots work, no matter the temp.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Daltons are girlish? :puzzled:
Yeah and I wear mine proudly.
883E7C06-5FBB-4E16-8B5D-3CA9A0131090.jpeg

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I believe it is a running joke on this forum but I am not sure how it began. I am sure one of the other more seasoned posters know.
I believe the other A company makes a similar style with a reverse welt and some of the other A fans believe it is better stylistically speaking. Of course some AE enthusiasts had to egg them on and call the Dalton a girly boot. Personally I blame @madhat for letting this go as far as it did. But it is permanent now. Embrace your inner girl.

Ashley_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ae_ashley, have you received the new navy suede Strandmok's yet? I contacted Indianapolis today and they said they haven't received any yet. If so, can you please provide some natural light photos of them? Is it the same navy suede from C.F. Stead that was featured in the February trunk show? Final inquiry, are they fully lined (I am assuming so as is the fine staff at Indianapolis). Thanks!
I don't have them yet, but I'll post as soon as I do! I'll try to find out the rest for you as well!

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I believe the other A company makes a similar style with a reverse welt and some of the other A fans believe it is better stylistically speaking. Of course some AE enthusiasts had to egg them on and call the Dalton a girly boot. Personally I blame @madhat for letting this go as far as it did. But it is permanent now. Embrace your inner girl.
I think YOU started it all. A search of lady dalton resulted in this being the oldest post!
Screenshot_20200921-195413.jpg

Vincent George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope you'll tune in Wednesday at 4pm central to our live chat where Ryan (our director of stores) and I discuss the upcoming trunk show, show off the samples live, and answer some of your questions!

Click here to set reminder!

View attachment 1462875
Probably a stupid question: for non-Facebook users, will it be possible to view the stream either live or as a recording later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics