• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AE Evanston

3BDA5448-5565-40D4-8744-827CD87718BF.jpeg

donkeyhoatie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This current sale got me. No shoes or boots, but I couldn't pass up sport shirts at $21 each. Picked up 3, and instead of paying for shipping, added a 3-pack of boot socks to get me over the threshold. I'm WFH until 2021, so my footwear isn't seeing much wear. The boss doesn't notice on Zoom calls if I'm shoeless, but she does make comments if I'm attending them shirtless. Live and learn. Live and learn.

PANJ

Reaction score
So has this ever happened to you ... ?
I just placed an order on a sale shoe. Put in all my info, and pressed "place order." After the web page refreshed I saw a notice "this item no longer available." However, I did get a confirmation email and an order number. So, did I get the last one, or did I miss out? Have any of you had this happen to you?

tcbinnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Lionel Hutz

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Brown patriot today

Attachments

• A5005AD1-8B2B-43A3-8CAF-BFE0384337C5.jpeg
    A5005AD1-8B2B-43A3-8CAF-BFE0384337C5.jpeg
    318.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 8A36D8BD-4A83-4410-BC49-C2F6FC3C91C4.jpeg
    8A36D8BD-4A83-4410-BC49-C2F6FC3C91C4.jpeg
    403.1 KB · Views: 28

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just placed an order on a sale shoe. Put in all my info, and pressed "place order." After the web page refreshed I saw a notice "this item no longer available." However, I did get a confirmation email and an order number. So, did I get the last one, or did I miss out? Have any of you had this happen to you?
Very iffy on that. I have placed orders that looked just fine and about a week later got the email that my shoes were not available.

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had this happen and ended up getting the shoes anyway, so I assumed that I'd gotten the last pair.

Lionel Hutz

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ugh, shelltember can't get here soon enough

I've bought 4 briefcases in the last two weeks and I can't think of any reason it is happening other than an unfulfilled need to buy expensive leather products

Last edited:

dpgaloot

Reaction score
Happy Friday,

Suede Pattons today, I'm cutting out early and heading to the mountains where it is significantly cooler. Last suede shoes I owned before this year were Hush Puppies when I was about 9. I am enjoying them for summer wear, and begrudge the summers I spent in hotter heavier shoes. Now if a pair of weaves would just come available in my size... :brick:

Patton_Snuff_2_25.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads