• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy hump day to all!

IMG_20200812_095403.jpg
IMG_20200812_095012.jpg

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy Wednesday forum pals. Boots for some errands and then some food Appreciation. It was Mrs. smfodc's birthday (a big one so it had to be special) and the pandemic shut down our anniversary plans we had several months ago. So it was rolled into one dinner. Please ignore it if such is not your interest.

IMG_9214.jpg

Wild mushroom soup, cheese ravioli with home-made sausage, shrimp in lobster reduction, filet and gran marnier souffle for the final course.
IMG_9195.jpg

IMG_9202.jpg

IMG_9203.jpg

IMG_9204.jpg

IMG_9209.jpg

IMG_9210.jpg

And then it seemed appropriate to mention the Shell-tember trunk show to her. Yeah, it all worked out.

Last edited:

lcdx22

Reaction score
Happy Wednesday forum pals. Boots for some errands and then some food Appreciation. It was Mrs. smfodc's birthday (a big one so it had to be special) and the pandemic shut down our anniversary plans we had several months ago. So it was rolled into one dinner. Please ignore it if such is not your interest.

View attachment 1439669

Wild mushroom soup, cheese ravioli with home-made sausage, shrimp in lobster reduction, filet and gran marnier souffle for the final course.
View attachment 1439670

View attachment 1439671
View attachment 1439672
View attachment 1439673
View attachment 1439674
View attachment 1439675

And then it seemed appropriate to mention the Shell-tember trunk show to her. Yeah, it all worked out.

Great formula lol. Wasnt this dinner delicious? You're so lucky to have such a great husband. Speaking of great and delicious, Shelltember is coming :D

Ashley_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, ok...I can't help it. Two small teasers before I'm actually able to share ALL the deets:

1. Fall shell show will be held from Sep. 24th-28th!
2. Among the lineup, we will include two NEW shell sneakers that are completely recraftable. *checks notes*
Yep...yep...I think that's a first. Can't tell you how excited I am about this, but I CAN tell you that they are utterly amazing. I already have a rider list of demands for my own sneaker, and I look forward to basking in the glory of the fanciest pair of sneaks I've ever owned.

Discuss! :lurk:

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok, ok...I can't help it. Two small teasers before I'm actually able to share ALL the deets:

1. Fall shell show will be held from Sep. 24th-28th!
2. Among the lineup, we will include two NEW shell sneakers that are completely recraftable. *checks notes*
Yep...yep...I think that's a first. Can't tell you how excited I am about this, but I CAN tell you that they are utterly amazing. I already have a rider list of demands for my own sneaker, and I look forward to basking in the glory of the fanciest pair of sneaks I've ever owned.

Discuss! :lurk:
1-great!
2-sheakers?:puzzled: What is 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads