• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Walnut MacKenzies today:

View attachment 1419300

(Now that these have been discontinued, I can't look them up on AE any more, and I can't remember whether the "k" is capitalized or not. But I don't feel like taking one off to check...)
Kapital K

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kapital K
That's what I thought; thanks for confirming it without me having to take one of them off... :)

ETA: I'm assuming you found that on Google; on the AE site, when I put in MacKenzie, all it showed me was Cornwallises...

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's what I thought; thanks for confirming it without me having to take one of them off... :)

ETA: I'm assuming you found that on Google; on the AE site, when I put in MacKenzie, all it showed me was Cornwallises...
Yup googled "Allen Edmonds Mackenzie"

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We got new artwork for the house today.

IMG_20200706_164800_966.jpg

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just got these Williamsburg chukkas. I never noticed before that they had two pairs of eyelets and not three.

There is a little tiger striping on the inside panel of the left boot, and some splotchy polishing. I’m OK with both. It gives them character.
B892A0E9-FE1E-49AB-93E5-2B0A4D74A646.jpeg

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just got these Williamsburg chukkas. I never noticed before that they had two pairs of eyelets and not three.

There is a little tiger striping on the inside panel of the left boot, and some splotchy polishing. I’m OK with both. It gives them character.
View attachment 1419422
I like these. And @pbrandes pair. I just don't need another chukka enough to buy them!

Casual chukkas today for me
IMG_20200706_165856.jpg

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I really hope we get asked at a restaurant if we have a seating preference. I've been waiting for an opportunity to use a line from this show since it first aired in 1999.

Those of us from Texas know The King of the Hill is actually a documentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads