• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ultag7G.jpg
Happiest times of my life are living in my tiny house in Mexico. It is about the size of a lot of guys bedrooms on this thread.

wasmisterfu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happiest times of my life are living in my tiny house in Mexico. It is about the size of a lot of guys bedrooms on this thread.
Well, happiest times of my life are sitting by the pool at the Four Season in Maui, having people spritz me with mineral water, while getting tanked out of my goard on Stoli powered vodka martinis, watching a supposedly “in recovery” Steven Tyler (yes, that Steven Tyler) do weird “dude looks likes a lady” dance moves around the perimeter of the pool.

Lionel Hutz

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sir, just because I like bespoke suits, have more shoes than Imelda Marcos and enjoy broadway shows, does not mean you can presume anything about my orientation.

However, the tassel loafers and Speedo’s thing, yeah I guess that’s fair game.
To be clear I used the gif out of context and that was a good natured shot at the strand king rather than speculation about you

Last edited:

BFT9000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of the Strand King... I think it’s time @BFT9000 posted more Strand lineup Appreciation.

Haha how about this one? This was the first Strand lineup pic I had ever taken, in late 2017. Amazing how much can change in just a few short years, huh?

Walnut, blue, brown, oxblood, bourbon and slate.

IMG_3253.JPG

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, happiest times of my life are sitting by the pool at the Four Season in Maui, having people spritz me with mineral water, while getting tanked out of my goard on Stoli powered vodka martinis, watching a supposedly “in recovery” Steven Tyler (yes, that Steven Tyler) do weird “dude looks likes a lady” dance moves around the perimeter of the pool.

Yes, it is the simple things like this that make us happiest.

sam67

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1591441569774.png

Could you help me identify these? Best pic I have. If so, thank you.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Picking a pair this morning proved to be a hard decision.
BC6F1D7D-0CBB-4ACF-86C5-02B6564EA14A.jpeg

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Finally, a neighboring county is "green" and less restricted. Time to get out of the house and take a little day trip. I would swoon with excitement if I found a place to get my hair cut. Last one was in mid January. Non AE today, LWBs, of course.

IMG_8792 2.jpg

AEfaninTampa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who knew?

Watching the 2010 film Cop Out with Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan this morning. And 10 years ago Mark Consuelos made a guest appearance. The image behind him on the left is what struck me...and hey, is the picture on the right @Roycru’s car!?!
7CFE5053-4DCD-40D3-9BD5-7AA8EA720F2E.jpeg

wasmisterfu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1401233
Could you help me identify these? Best pic I have. If so, thank you.
Well, I don’t what the rest of the shoe looks like, as you didn’t post those pictures. However, the 8511 Style/model number would make those early 80’s black sharkskin Nassau’s. They’re on page 6 of the fall 1981 catalog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads