• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

donkeyhoatie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sitting here in quarantine and one of the biggest questions on my mind is..

Did @donkeyhoatie ever fill his chili hole??

Oh, it's filled. So hard. So deep. Ashley hooked me up with a pair of chili MacNeils. Love them. At some point, when I have disposable income again, I'll take a gander at some chili shell. But, for now, I'm just rocking the usual rotation and trying to figure out if I have any other holes I need to fill and how to creatively name them.

I'm glad to know that my chili hole was still rattling around in your thoughts after all this time. It warms my soul and, if truth be told, my hole as well. Hoping there's an ointment or something for the latter.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is there a way to do a shoe size poll for the thread? it seems like a disproportionate number of regular posters are outliers with very large feet.

some days it feels like 50% of posters are in the 14-15 range
Not me. 9.5B or sometimes C. Outlier yes, big feet no. It seems to me we have a lot of wide footed folk here.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh, it's filled. So hard. So deep. Ashley hooked me up with a pair of chili MacNeils. Love them. At some point, when I have disposable income again, I'll take a gander at some chili shell. But, for now, I'm just rocking the usual rotation and trying to figure out if I have any other holes I need to fill and how to creatively name them.

I'm glad to know that my chili hole was still rattling around in your thoughts after all this time. It warms my soul and, if truth be told, my hole as well. Hoping there's an ointment or something for the latter.
Isn’t it called walletglide? Makes the wallet easier to open when holes need to be filled.

suuteebird

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4EB1BF6E-C67B-4ACF-B97C-032673C4FA69.jpeg

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to do a shoe size poll for the thread? it seems like a disproportionate number of regular posters are outliers with very large feet.

AFAIK, you can only start a poll when starting a thread. That being said, you could always start a thread with just such a poll and post a link to it here...

LuxLemon

Reaction score

I'm glad to hear you were able to so exuberantly satisfy that need.

Just looking at your collection - perhaps you need a walnut sack to drop??

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would hypothesize that there are a bunch of weird sized people here because AE is one of the few readily available shoes in weird sizes. At least, that’s why I am a customer.

CMR16

Reaction score
I would hypothesize that there are a bunch of weird sized people here because AE is one of the few readily available shoes in weird sizes. At least, that’s why I am a customer.
Same here. Until I discovered AE no department stores carried my size and I thought I was doomed to wear garbage like Clark's. I never thought 6.5 D would be such an issue but most companies have a hard time carrying my size.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It turns out that I have a Brownundy shoe after all. No need to convert the Patriots.
01C82972-BA54-4307-AD27-31080BD11C0B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads