• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm thinking you need a Burgown belt with that.
Yep, that might do the trick. I can get two Shell belts and some socks and save 30%. Then have my cobbler convert to a Burgown and a Browngundy. What could go wrong?

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, that might do the trick. I can get two Shell belts and some socks and save 30%. Then have my cobbler convert to a Burgown and a Browngundy. What could go wrong?
are the shell belts on sale, or are you just playing with my Shell Consumption Syndrome™ this morning?

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
are the shell belts on sale, or are you just playing with my Shell Consumption Syndrome™ this morning?
The 30% off when you spend $449 is good on all merchandise. Just get to that dollar mark.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Double bagged face mask for run to Target
49A10FD4-2A6D-4AF3-992B-35750D8D8C3D.jpeg
E4A5BB6F-5777-4467-8384-38AC8D10824E.jpeg
94128183-A4F8-4203-8104-32BAD5A6342D.jpeg

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have to step out just as it is starting to storm. Wilberts are a pair that I will take to my grave. No matter what the weather they always look good.
BC629B07-15C2-42EF-A6E1-D12FA0270371.jpeg

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks quite fashionable, as far as a mask can go.......
Nice! I just ordered 3 of those myself (I had to have one of those garment-washed Albiate Indigo shirts and I added the masks to get free shipping on the shirt...). :-D

they are high quality and fit better than many others. I am not a fan of the filter, as it’s hard to insert and you need to cut new ones yourself, but I wear this over another mask that is pm2.5 filtered anyway.

im not about to spend $40 on a Kirby Allison “sovereign grade” mask that isn’t washable!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
they are high quality and fit better than many others. I am not a fan of the filter, as it’s hard to insert and you need to cut new ones yourself, but I wear this over another mask that is pm2.5 filtered anyway.

im not about to spend $40 on a Kirby Allison “sovereign grade” mask that isn’t washable!
I think Kirby's are more about looks than anything else

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I bought one early on from Zam Barrett in Brooklyn that's really nice, but the filter (which is a small step down from an N95 and washable) is really heavy duty, so it's kinda hard to talk with it on (at least if you want to be understood), and the PC ones looked like they'd be more comfortable.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I think Kirby's are more about looks than anything else
In the gas station that I frequent, the store employees do not wear masks at all. I was wondering when they were going to get a visit. This morning the police and another Federal worker were in the station. All enjoying a cup of coffee and talking with the clerk. I guess the mask thing is not enforced in the town that I live in.
E9806A1F-486F-4171-BC67-32F72297D53B.jpeg
To at least keep this post on Shoes, spoilered above is a pair that I love. It is ok to wear the occasional cement job. Or is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads