• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
Chili shell Strands and HMs are on sale, what else could you need?!

WHAT! I checked this when the pre sale email thing hit my inbox and it seemed to be limited to the boring (but great) colors. I can't decide if I am glad to know this or if I am pissed that I just read about the discount. What to do, what to do... :)

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WHAT! I checked this when the pre sale email thing hit my inbox and it seemed to be limited to the boring (but great) colors. I can't decide if I am glad to know this or if I am pissed that I just read about the discount. What to do, what to do... :)

Only answer is to buy both. I have chili strands and the OG brown shell HMs and a chili HM is tempting me, but thanks to all these sales I've spent a fair chunk of change on Aldens and Vibergs the past couple weeks despite hardly being able to wear any shoes at the moment...

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
Only answer is to buy both. I have chili strands and the OG brown shell HMs and a chili HM is tempting me, but thanks to all these sales I've spent a fair chunk of change on Aldens and Vibergs the past couple weeks despite hardly being able to wear any shoes at the moment...

Similar situation here... chili strands would complement my green strands. I could even wear one of each on christmas. ;)

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score

I'm afraid to ask what Alden sales I have missed by not keeping up over there... The viberg sales I have seen but wasn't motivated to pickup another pair. Some very nice makeups but they are a little too casual to wear to my real office and a little too dressy to wear to my basement (aka new office).

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm afraid to ask what Alden sales I have missed by not keeping up over there... The viberg sales I have seen but wasn't motivated to pickup another pair. Some very nice makeups but they are a little too casual to wear to my real office and a little too dressy to wear to my basement (aka new office).
There are no Alden "sales" didn't miss much

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How can something be too dressy to wear to your WFH office? Wear what you like, no matter how dressy it may be.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe this has already been posted, but what appear to be rebranded woodlore shoe trees are $10 at Nordstrom.

That is a really good price, and I own several of those exact kind of shoe trees. I actually need 2 more, so I might bite. However, I did notice AE is offering their knob trees at a 2 for $40 -- if you buy one, it's $35 (which makes no sense).

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
How can something be too dressy to wear to your WFH office? Wear what you like, no matter how dressy it may be.

i was joking around mainly... although now that you bring it up I do have to be a bit more careful around the kids. I've been trying to break in some newer pairs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads