• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The anniversary sale begins and there are two or three that interest me.

One of them is the cherry red suede Neumok. This is the only Neumok that can’t be ordered online in a B-width. It was previously mentioned that an SA could order these in a B, but that’s not an option with the stores closed....
Our way of getting things through the system are not available for a while.

Lionel Hutz

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Maaaan those are so good. I regret having to sell mine, but did so for sizing issues.

This is the legendary 12B that I heard was floating around on the net some 6 months ago or so...

I bought them within a few hours of listing and it was the seller's first time to list them so I don't think they have been floating around out there for 6 months. Your legendary pair is probably still out there

Last edited:

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy Thursday forum pals. Spoilered Indy shoes for the effort.

IMG_8223.jpg

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really wish AE was doing something more special for the sale - though I guess I should be happy that at this point they don't need to? Still - can't imagine they will sell much.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry, just saw this. Wearing gloves is a pretty terrible idea right now, unless you are continuously throwing them out and putting on new ones while you are out and about.
People have some odd idea that the virus can somehow be stopped from penetrating your skin with gloves on. It of course doesn’t enter the body that way, but people are much more lax about what they do and don’t touch when they are wearing gloves, sensing some sort of false invincibility.

People wearing gloves are more likely to transfer viral particles from place to place and infect other people this way. Or yourself. Wearing gloves to pump gas and then driving away with them on the steering wheel is just as likely to infect yourself than without gloves. And you are much more likely to wash your hands at some point along the way.

This is one of those “it sounded like a good idea at the time” kind of things that ends up backfiring.

The reasoning behind it is because I watched a video where a guy washed his hands several times after holding graphite rock, and there were still small particles even after multiple washes. He didn't say wear gloves, but he said try not to touch surfaces if you can.

The gloves I wear are disposable ones that I do not reuse. I also use a Lysol disinfectant wipe on my gloves when I go out (and on the steering wheel). I know plastic gloves are not a perfect solution, but I believe the combination with the Lysol wipes, it's better than using bare hands.

Last edited:

frosejr

Reaction score
Yesterday I muffed Wingtip Wednesday. My new cognac Strandmoks, now on sale.
A46370F1-DD79-42EF-ACA6-17AF4D0644B9.jpeg

Made up for it today. Dainite Oxblood McCallisters, about five months old. Probably my most successful seconds ever.
25E3E6B7-AF4B-4FA7-9CA9-F35D1017D4E0.jpeg

frosejr

Reaction score
After my order was confirmed, my size is now unavailable, seems discontinued to me! I wonder why, maybe a limited amount of denim suede?
Check back. AE called the Cherry Neumoks "limited edition" and I didn't move until after they were out of 11.5EEE. I assumed I missed out. They were listed as unavailable, not back-ordered, wait X weeks for delivery... so I figured I choked in the clutch. A couple days later I checked again for the hell of it... and now I own them :)

orange fury

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Erm...I didn't mean a ?, meant ! :p

haha no worries!

It's nice to have you pop in. Feel free to hang around more.

I appreciate it! Haven’t really had anything of note recently (and work has been super busy), so my involvement on SF as a whole has dwindled recently.

Today’s S&W’s, to remain topical:
804FE8BF-E31D-42CD-85B1-73CA90A87EDA.jpeg

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chili shell Strands and HMs are on sale, what else could you need?!

Link to HM? Selecting "cordovan leather" under the "leather" filter only yields items which remain below the ankle.

Vocans

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe this should work:

ah, so the sale is underwhelming because they couldn't be arsed to actually list all the sale items within the sale section you get when you click their giant banner on the website.

maybe that was the job of one of the 250 people they just fired. :hide:

Lionel Hutz

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Chili shell Strands and HMs are on sale, what else could you need?!

Indeed. I am disappointed collectors discount doesn't stack but I will probably end up getting chili strand, burgundy strand and chili PA. One the fence about brown randolph because I already have brown patriot and looking at chili dalton as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads