• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe the Anniversary Sale begins tomorrow. Is that right?
It’s been pretty.quiet on the thread this past week or two. Will it pick up once the sale begins?

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Morning all.

Woke up this morning, thankfully the fever is gone entirely so i'm confident enough that it's just shingles-related and not the 'Vid, that I'm out of the guest room quarantine. Went in to get a shower, had an itch on my chest, and for a very short split second forgot what it was from, though I was promptly reminded as soon as i touched it that....i shouldn't touch it. :eek:

No AEs for a while though; as long as this is taking up resources from my immune system I'll be traveling the whopping several feet between my weight set, bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, and basement ferret paradise. Wifey even goes for the mail, though I may man up and help with taking out recycling this evening. :hide:
I’m glad to hear that this isn’t related to the virus.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Morning all.

Woke up this morning, thankfully the fever is gone entirely so i'm confident enough that it's just shingles-related and not the 'Vid, that I'm out of the guest room quarantine. Went in to get a shower, had an itch on my chest, and for a very short split second forgot what it was from, though I was promptly reminded as soon as i touched it that....i shouldn't touch it. :eek:

No AEs for a while though; as long as this is taking up resources from my immune system I'll be traveling the whopping several feet between my weight set, bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen, and basement ferret paradise. Wifey even goes for the mail, though I may man up and help with taking out recycling this evening. :hide:
Good to hear you don't have the 'Rona.

@Shoenut, daughter OK?

nmh20

Reaction score
It’s been pretty.quiet on the thread this past week or two. Will it pick up once the sale begins?
From what I’ve seen, the sale looks kind of underwhelming. I really expected we’d see some deeper discounts than usual, this seemed very similar to the fall sale.

15% off Shell is always worthy of consideration, though I don’t know if chili or the new color/shoe combos are included. I’d love a brown Shell Leeds

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m glad to hear that this isn’t related to the virus.

As am I, to be sure. ;)

Did have an unfortunately mangy fox with an injured back leg run through the back yard this morning while i was on the deck setting up for arts and crafts time.

He stopped and looked at me, we shared a broment, and then he moseyed on toward the water. Wife reports numerous duck and goose nests down thataway so....guess he and i had the same idea for brunch too. :hide:

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good to hear you don't have the 'Rona.

@Shoenut, daughter OK?
She is fine now. She is going for a first responder test on Monday. If it is positive then she will file for unemployment and I will send her my shoe money till she receives it. I recommend that no one go to any medical facilities unless it is urgent. The medical industry is really rolling the dice with regard to their staff that are quite possibly vectors of the virus Meanwhile, my wife is busy buying food in the morning and when she gets home makes huge pots of chicken soup, rice, and beans. Oddly enough it is really hard to find disposable bowls, plates, and spoons. From 3pm to 8pm she serves the food to anyone who comes by our little house in Tlaquepaque.

Lionel Hutz

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

has there been any announcement about whether shell will be on sale?

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Bourbon Dundee is aging quite nicely.
IMG_20200405_112727.jpg

Lionel Hutz

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

has AE Ashley said that or are you just going off past practice? Because that hasn’t always been the case in the April sale. While 15% has been the usual discount some years it is applied to all shell models, some years to just one or two shell models and some years there is no discounted shell

Last edited:

ducatiti

Reaction score
Hello. New here. Sneakerhead primarily but building up my dress shoe collection. Started late last year and now have around 9 cordovan shoes and 3 calf. Cordovans are mostly C&J, Carmina, and Alden. Calf are Tramezza and Originalle Ferragamo’s. I initially gave up on AE because of the quality control issues but I couldn’t resist on the current sale they have and pulled the trigger for these Sullivan Street boots for less than $200. Luckily, I receive a good pair this time around.
CC2EC0F7-3F98-4848-8F88-7F680A47040B.jpeg
90553DAA-D926-4970-8805-BB7E31F81CC6.jpeg
34246FC2-4790-4907-BDB5-530CDA3A1E0D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads