• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sakura.

IMG_20200331_112633_758.jpg

Lionel Hutz

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
First wear of new flint suede Byron boots from the other “other guys”

C98D5CAE-DEEA-4E61-9FA6-828628AA5FF6.jpeg 003F8C54-78AE-43B8-A2F4-BC51F772C987.jpeg

you may note that I am using a disposable shopping bag instead of a briefcase. Mind you I'm not transitioning to a shopping bag full time as my apocalypse briefcase (or coronapocalypse (TM) case) ... it was just handy today

Still as I was leaving the house my SO took a look at my t-shirt & jeans, 7-day growth of beard and shopping bag and asked if I was "going for the full-on homeless look"

I pointed to these boots and said "no"

Last edited:

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I decided yesterday to order my first "real" camera for shooting video. I did my homework and learned it wasn't just me, the portable camera I had before was not very good. I plan to make some more shoe videos once it arrives. Might as well, right? Most of us are stuck indoors until May. If my stimulus money does arrive, I'll consider this camera a gift from the printing press.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am on the Maritime bandwagon!

View attachment 1363954
I made the mistake a couple of years ago and took an unworn, right out of the box, on vacation to DR. The heels rubbed my feet raw and bleeding, so raw that the shoes now have some serious stains on the inside. Moral of the story, wear them before taking them to the beach, as once they fully broke in, they became quite comfortable. Just that first few days were hell.....good thing it was an all-inclusive, so no shortage of drinks to dull the pain....

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do Ferrets mind a harness or are they happy to walk outside even when tethered? Also, saw the Mink again this morning, it's not tethered, but I wish it would eat more of the Voles that seem to like munching on my lawn....I think I've killed more Voles with my shovel than the Mink has. Shovel 3....Voles 0

Each has their own personality. Andy was cool with it for a bit but he gets antsy after a while. Dude is IMPOSSIBLE to photograph unless he's asleep....90mph or total zonk. Ollie is waaaaayyyy more chilled out. Goes with the flow like a stoner lol.

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I wore the same Plague Doctor mask to the wife's friend's Halloween Party last year. Creeped everybody out...

:-D

I wear it to the mailbox now and again. Last time someone said something to me but he was far enough away i couldn't quite make out what he said. So i just stopped and looked his direction till he went back inside.

Keeps 'em on their toes.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Each has their own personality. Andy was cool with it for a bit but he gets antsy after a while. Dude is IMPOSSIBLE to photograph unless he's asleep....90mph or total zonk. Ollie is waaaaayyyy more chilled out. Goes with the flow like a stoner lol.
Sounds like a good combo "tribe"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads