• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Read that "oldest" driver on the grid.......But I'm a big Kimi fan, so whatever he says is ok by me, especially "Shut up and let me drive" type of comments..

"Kimi you missed the presentation by Pele."

"Yeah. I was having a ****."

God I love that man.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What an odd week, 1)AE suede TS,2) iMac drank a glass of wine and had to be replaced,3) today iPhone crapped and had to be replaced 4) 3 year old granddaughter got first ride in GTI (carseat in back seat) and said "Your car is nicer than daddy's, it goes faster 5) broke one lace on a pair of Caen boots 6) Banker said I need to stop buying so many shoes or my funds won't last past age 95. Weird week.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What an odd week, 1)AE suede TS,2) iMac drank a glass of wine and had to be replaced,3) today iPhone crapped and had to be replaced 4) 3 year old granddaughter got first ride in GTI (carseat in back seat) and said "Your car is nicer than daddy's, it goes faster 5) broke one lace on a pair of Caen boots 6) Banker said I need to stop buying so many shoes or my funds won't last past age 95. Weird week.
It's struggle to live to 59!

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Or Kimi, what does it feel like to drive 200MPH......Kimi: Normal.

"Kimi, the helmet has special significance for many drivers. How important is it for you?"

"It protects my head."

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"Kimi, the helmet has special significance for many drivers. How important is it for you?"

"It protects my head."
What a great quote. I love his answers to the press. From what I have heard, he is a great family man, good father and of course on hell of a driver. F1 World Champ, Rally, NASCAR Trucks. He needs to do Indy, might be better than Alanso (who should have won, if not for car issues)

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With you all the way on all of it. Love 'em bofe.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's struggle to live to 59!
Oh yea......my dad told me, when I was 40 that things get harder once one hits 50, when I did he said "it's nothing compared to 60", he was right. I'm afraid that 70 (only 4 years away) will be really f*ckd, but we will see as I don't plan on leaving any time soon.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
With you all the way on all of it. Love 'em bofe.
I have always liked Alanso as a driver, lots of talent, just ****** drive choices. Button is another modern era guy I admire. Not a huge fan of Lewis, but he is a great driver. Have seen him in USA GP a few times, and think he is a good technical driver, but has issues unless he is at front of the pack. FWIW, my $$ is on Botas this year, or Verstappen.

up1911fan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm like 80 pages behind, any suede trunk show updates?

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm like 80 pages behind, any suede trunk show updates?
F400703B-A163-44F6-9479-C73FC6D85594.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads