• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So suede Trunk Show, whats on your list?
Me?
1-loafers; but not likely apparently, so
2-perhaps a Mac in dark green suede
3-not sure. I'm liking the suede denim Strandmok, so may not need a TS haul to scratch my suede itch.
I'd probably be a lot more open to looking at something in a Suede Trunk Show if I'd ever actually gotten the Chili Shell 5th Streets I ordered in the 2019.2 Trunk Show 4 months ago... :mad:

ptfly

Reaction score
I'd probably be a lot more open to looking at something in a Suede Trunk Show if I'd ever actually gotten the Chili Shell 5th Streets I ordered in the 2019.2 Trunk Show 4 months ago... :mad:
i thought I was the last one.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Suede Trunk Show sounds sweet! Unfortunately, I may have to pass this time. A recent Ravello double tap has depleted the 2020 budget for now. Looking forward to the upcoming shenanigans though!
My 2020 shoe budget is going to be down over previous years as well, but there might be room for a really, really, really good suede item. (this typed on the NEW iMac air, which ate up some of the shoe budget :) )

BFT9000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Something suede this way comes...

News dropping by Saturday. Stay tuned ;)

Exciting!! For some reason I feel like this show is going to go down in history as one of the best we've ever had. Can't wait to see the HM, Dalton, and other original calf styles in suede!!

instigateur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All day quarterly meeting. Went with the grain.

IMG_20200121_080352.jpg

Joe Schmoe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was more excited about the shell trunk shows... but a suede Dalton? Seriously? Hadn't even thought of such a thing. But I've got to admit that sounds AMAZING.

Also if we get some of the really vibrant suede colors -- reds, yellows, oranges, etc. ****, man... I can feel my wallet opening already. And since 2020 began I've gone 21 whole days without buying shoes. Looks like this might be another expensive year.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was more excited about the shell trunk shows... but a suede Dalton? Seriously? Hadn't even thought of such a thing. But I've got to admit that sounds AMAZING.

Also if we get some of the really vibrant suede colors -- reds, yellows, oranges, etc. ****, man... I can feel my wallet opening already. And since 2020 began I've gone 21 whole days without buying shoes. Looks like this might be another expensive year.
It will be interesting to see what product is offered in suede, plus the colors offered. Actually, to me, more exciting than shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads