• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a pair of hardly-worn 9501s that I have decided are just too short for me. (I have finally accepted that I have to size up on the 511 last.)
If you’re a 13B....
Is that on Barrie last?

tcbinnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Greetings gents, sorry to interrupt the TS20.2 discussion.

A little coffee talk with @tcbinnc this morning. Thanks for meeting up again @tcbinnc it was great seeing you again! (Yes we were wearing masks for this photo as we were too close to observe social distancing guidelines.)

Clockwise from the top: @tcbinnc, AEFaninTampa’s dad, and @AEfaninTampa.
View attachment 1440438
Dad is adjusting the tightness of his Maritimes before committing to trimming the laces. ;)

After coffee, I headed into downtown Raleigh to browse the goods at Ealdwine Raleigh (https://www.ealdwineraleigh.com). Thanks for the hospitality @jpm1 it was a pleasure meeting you and exploring the store. Appreciate the Alden education. What a great selection of menswear: Alden, Ashland Leather, Frank Clegg, Mizzen + Main, Chup, Pantherella, and others. If you are looking for shell tab belts in colors other than AE offers, you should check them out!
View attachment 1440440
View attachment 1440441
I picked up a new Alden horsehair brush(those things are beefy!) and an Ashland natural CXL valet tray.

And of course, had to take the patented @jpm1 photo from the mirror.
View attachment 1440439
Happy Friday eve and back to your regularly scheduled trunk-sneaker show discussion...

Patiently waiting on the shell color options to be revealed...
Yes, sir! Thank you for posting on what was a great little get together! And I see you made it on to another great venue. Sorry I couldn't tag along. Darn work always gets in the way. lol. Enjoy the rest of your stay, my friend. 😊

Last edited:

anonymouz

Reaction score

sam67

Reaction score
The Fiebings dark brown does have a lot of red in it. It’s been that way as long as I can remember.
I just stripped a burgundy pair and use the dark brown again. Let it dry overnight and I have color come off when I buff. Then I have Color come off when I apply renovateur and again with wax. So what’s the situation with colorfastness?

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Half day of work if that today. There has been talk lately about the Patton and Hamilton so I picked the Patton for today.
499E5BF0-2329-4BFD-B76A-14F25A028C55.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.