• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What about your belt matching the watch strap of the girl you are with? (Tan alligator in this case.)

View attachment 1438538

She was being her normal uncooperative self and wouldn't turn her wrist so more of her watch strap showed in the picture because she wanted her watch to show. In any event, she got mad at me a few years ago, after knowing each other for over forty years.

She had many annoying habits, one of which was quickly adding up in her head the value of what girls we passed on the street were wearing and then telling me. Used to point out to her old people (like us) were wearing jewelry from when gold was $35.00 an ounce.

For fans of food pictures in shoe threads, made myself a cheese and pickle sandwich for lunch yesterday.

View attachment 1438542

Didn't know what to do with the crusts after I cut them off, so ate the crusts too.
Just dripping with dry humor. Love it.
That sandwich reminds me of a story....
About 8-10 years ago, my son decided to experiment by making himself a sandwich using three ingredients that he really liked. He used Swiss cheese, dill pickles, and wasabi. After finishing the sandwich, he said “that’s the worst thing that I’ve ever made myself eat.”
Hmm. That's definitely not a sandwich I would have made! I'm thinking if he went with a cheddar and mustard over what I assume is the standard American horseradish wasabi would have probably mellowed the clash a bit?

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another day with the Tupelo.
B4EE39BD-7FBF-41E6-94CB-4546733BEB23.jpeg

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know, when Congress votes on giving out a few trillion dollars to what seems like everyone but me.
You are not alone brother.

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My original plan today was to wear my long-lost brown suede Patriots. I have a hard time getting loafers to fit well, and the Patriot seemed to be one that worked (but barely). They somehow got lost and I could not find them last summer (or the summer before). I recently found them in an athletic shoe box. Evidently my feet grew just enough over the last couple of years that these went from barely wearable to “too short.”
So Plan B called for my Loden suede Dundees. I think this combination looks pretty good.
BFFEE7E0-79CC-4B6B-BD88-C70815C049A7.jpeg

Last edited:

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TS Bourbon for a few errands. #shelltember2020 "It may be the only good thing to come out of 2020."

IMG_9185.jpg

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know, when Congress votes on giving out a few trillion dollars to what seems like everyone but me.
To be honest, I didn't mind not get any stimulus in the last round or this one. I am happy to have my job.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can’t wait to try on the Cambridge this weekend. I hope it is clear cut on sizing.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's