• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2020 - News, Pictures, Clothing, Accessories, etc.

Count de Monet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AE Heritage spectators (walnut/bone). They were originally golf shoes, but I had them resoled with leather:

View attachment 1364122

View attachment 1364123
I got a pair back when MTO's were run out of the office of Paul's assistant. Got butyl soles without the spikes. Dead stock other than that.

Traditionally I break them out on Easter morning with seersucker. This year ,,, well, we'll see.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Walton and their more than usual toe spring.
3D16794A-962A-4DA9-B644-07A5AD9CB9CE.jpeg

Lionel Hutz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Having unpacked my sewing stuff, it looks like it is time to construct some custom masks for wearing to the store. There is some information on it on the main landing page of SF, and this saves the store bought kind for medical people. They require cotton, wool and silk. Sounds like a job for some unused shoe bags and silk pocket squares I have not been using. I will whip up one in the morning.
Raleigh Denim put this pattern up for anyone who wants to use their mask pattern. My wife has been sewing masks like crazy for the past week, a local hospital even delivered materials to make masks to all in the community who commit to making them.

AEfaninTampa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy wingtip Wednesday!

Decided to get outta the Maritimes for a day or so and broke out the Hampstead black weave wingtip.
31C3D9C3-A2EB-45B5-AC41-71C44DD77B81.jpeg
Pardon the crazy socks - courtesy of Extrahop (no affiliation or endorsement). One of the few over-the-calf socks given away by tech companies. Well played.

matwa

Reaction score
Natural CXL Maritimes today

04-01-20 Maritime.jpg

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I used the template from the Style Forum front page and a trusty AE shoe bag with a silk pocket square for the liner. I switched to a dotted square after the first picture was taken. Here is a link to the template.

IMG_8109.jpg

IMG_8106.jpg

IMG_8107.jpg

IMG_8111.jpg

IMG_8122.jpg

IMG_8121.jpg

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.