• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiner

Reaction score

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Higgies for Leapday:

20200229_higgies.jpg

Count de Monet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ra
Is it just me or does it look like they just took the Strand and put a sneaker sole on it? I thought they might make the design appear more like a suede sneaker or something. I'm kind of indifferent to it. Don't plan to buy, but also don't hate it.

Rancourt having a presale now on four suede sneaker models, three colors each.

You know, way back in the day the Stan Smith - an honest to goodness REAL tennis shoe - had not been out long when they introduced suede Stan Smiths in funky 70’s colors. Ironically, they were more popular with basketball players than tennis folks. I guess they wouldn’t be #Menswear enough to suit some but they were actual athletic shoes.

smfdoc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy leap day. Dropping a little does of whiskey to remove the sneaker taste for some of you.

6F12E3C2-CA60-496E-8348-85373E8AE5E2.jpeg

Last edited:

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And now down to 2 pair of HM's, one for sale and the ones posted above. They yard work HM's (which lived in the garage) apparently became a home for mice or something similar, since I last wore them about September. They are in the trash bin now, it's fun living at the edge of town, with corn fields all around us..........

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing (made in 1984) Oakmonts today.

IMG_4096.jpeg

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, at the Peterless Pan Fountain in Beverly Gardens Park in Beverly Hills.

IMG_4094.jpeg

It used to be more fountainy before the drought. Now nothing is happening on top and only one little thing is bubbling up a bit in the bottom.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tempting. The first pair of these I owned had horrible heel slip, but I wonder if it would be worth a second try? The seller reached out and offered them for $99. He said they were worn only a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads