• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2020 - News, Pictures, Clothing, Accessories, etc.

manowar

Reaction score
That is very nice! My son was born in 1983 and he wouldn't listen to classical music to save his life. What instrument do you play or are you a vocalist? Are you currently an active professional musician?
I was purposefully vague as I am not necessarily a professional musician but rather a music teacher. Slight difference! Piano is my proficiency. In general I do not look favorably on popular music of this era.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Truthfully though, they're well executed and look great, my flat welt single Butyl soled Strand Boots. (They're still on their ill-advised single bag kick though)
The out of direct sun is more true colored.
Here's some pics with Alden #8, chili, burgundy.
IMG_20200227_144503.jpg
IMG_20200227_144441.jpg

Roycru

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At least five shades of grey. Now just have to find around forty five more shades of grey.

Wearing those floppy-tongued fools, the grey suede Strandmok 2.0's as well as showing that the Trunk Show grey suede is at least a billion times better than the grey suede A-E used to use.

IMG_4092.jpeg

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, it's around 87F here today so it's best to stay in the shade.

IMG_4091.jpeg

For fans of food pictures in shoe threads, tea, a scone, and me.

IMG_4089.jpeg

bluejazzmonkey

Reaction score
I was purposefully vague as I am not necessarily a professional musician but rather a music teacher. Slight difference! Piano is my proficiency. In general I do not look favorably on popular music of this era.

I have massive respect for all teachers because someone has to teach those monsters. Thank you for your service. It's truly an honorable profession.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
At least five shades of grey. Now just have to find around forty five more shades of grey.

Wearing those floppy-tongued fools, the grey suede Strandmok 2.0's as well as showing that the Trunk Show grey suede is at least a billion times better than the grey suede A-E used to use.

View attachment 1345339

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, it's around 87F here today so it's best to stay in the shade.

View attachment 1345345

For fans of food pictures in shoe threads, tea, a scone, and me.

View attachment 1345350
How do you each such large meals?!? (Maybe you don't finish?)

Lionel Hutz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Flying home from MCI tonight two different ladies told me they liked my “shiny shoes,” so keep them spiffy people.

D32EBEE4-37EB-4DAF-8C39-1AF760B73FB6.jpeg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.