• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogglodyte

Reaction score
I thought it was mandatory for everyone to start their foray into Allen Edmonds with a walnut Strand.
FWIW, my knockabouts are a pair of calf walnut McAllister.

For the original question (which color strands), another vote for chili in shell or calf. For versatility, they're tough to beat and, unlike many of the other colors, you can get a matching belt.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One day late for wingtips. Suede MacNeil for the day.
66488AB2-CE0E-4DD6-A278-32CDC611B9D2.jpeg

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One day late for wingtips. Suede MacNeil for the day.
View attachment 1518539
It’s Wednesday somewhere... Lol!
The International Date Line:
When you cross the IDL, the day and date change. ... If you cross it traveling westward, the day goes forward by one, and the date increases by one. If you cross it traveling eastward, the opposite occurs.

schweezly

Reaction score
I think Coffee is very underrated here. My Coffee Williamsburgs are one of my favorite shoes and go with just about anything. I like them so much, I ordered a pair in Chili.
do you have the chili yet? Wondering how the color is. I have walnut but want something more versatile...however the coffee almost feels a little too dressy. Could be wrong though, just my interpretation from seeing them

OldTown

Reaction score
do you have the chili yet? Wondering how the color is. I have walnut but want something more versatile...however the coffee almost feels a little too dressy. Could be wrong though, just my interpretation from seeing them
I would say chili is more dressy than coffee.

srlclark

Reaction score
I would say chili is more dressy than coffee.
Really? Why? I wouldn't have thought there's much in it, but I would have thought that coffee being basically a neutral medium-dark brown would make it a bit dressier than chili, where the reddish hues would make it slightly less formal (but not much).

Jimmy R

Reaction score
Unfortunately, not yet. I will post pictures if they ever show up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.