• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

bluejazzmonkey

Reaction score
Apropos the recent discussion about short wing and austerity patterns... a pair of heinrich dinkelacker shortwing (almost) austerity brogues hit my ebay feed today and I thought I would share them. Such an appealing pattern. Unfortunately not my size.
View attachment 1501699View attachment 1501698View attachment 1501697
I don't care about the shoes.... I want your damn beautiful Elite HW. I'll trade you three grandchildren, two dogs, and two horses for it!!

stook1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't care about the shoes.... I want your damn beautiful Elite HW. I'll trade you three grandchildren, two dogs, and two horses for it!!
The horses sound like they might have some value to me but I hate to break it to you that those are not my shoes, watch, or arm. It's a hell of a nice watch though, no argument there.

munchau

Reaction score
I got a rare opportunity to acquire a pair of Dalton boots in Chocolate Brown. I received them last Wednesday and they look incredible. I had also recently purchased the same pair but in Oxblood.

The chocolate brown boots came with red shoe bags, when did AE provide these? I’m only asking because I noticed that the quality of these boots look superior to the oxblood. The holes on the broguing looks impeccable and there’s no loose grain on the boot except for the tongue, which is well hidden. Honestly, the oxbloods don’t look bad at all, but the quality between the two is a bit noticeable.

And how dare y’all talk bad about the Daltons a few pages back. It’s my favorite boot, I like the slim profile AE went for. The other models from other brands just looks really off and bulky to me.
Good looking ladyboys there.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did I or didn’t I?
1D68446B-EE26-41A0-A722-F3E91EC2B540.jpeg

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How’s the volume compared to a standard PA? Is the full closure due to limited width options?
I can make the D width work in the sneakers. Can’t do that in the dress shoes.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I could-maybe-possibly on the right day, if the planets were aligned correctly, if I was in the right mood, and they offered less contrasted sole colors, like the PA/Strand sneaker.
It's the white sole that is so off-putting to me. With the white athletic shoe sole, it's a never gonna purchase those type of shoe.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's