• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm also wearing my Higgins in CXL today with some selvedge denim. They too were the boots that started me down the AE road about a year and a half ago. Curious if these are the gateway into AE shoes/boots for most on here? With the exception of @BFT9000 since Higgins do not contain the correct medallion!
My entry (gateway drug) were PA's in 1990.

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Besides AE, I'm a big Rancourt fan. But I couldn't pass up Quoddy's current 35% off sale for in-stock merch! Quoddy rarely has sales. Just ordered 2 pairs of hand-sewns. Use code NEW35.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Friday folks! Maiden voyage for my Trunk Show purchase. Unfortunately my pants bunched up when I took the photo. Rookie mistake. Ah well...it is Friday!

View attachment 1487308
Everyone knows to grab your crotch and pull up. Works for me.

caktaylor

Reaction score
I'm also wearing my Higgins in CXL today with some selvedge denim. They too were the boots that started me down the AE road about a year and a half ago. Curious if these are the gateway into AE shoes/boots for most on here? With the exception of @BFT9000 since Higgins do not contain the correct medallion!
They were not my first AEs, but they were my first that were not dress shoes.

dpgaloot

Reaction score
Happy Friday friends,

Just got home from a week in Southern Utah. When grandma passed we kept the house, it is a nice getaway at times. Some of you may remember your grandmother's carpet, and it may have been like this. I was born in 67 and this was already about 6-7 years old.

Discovery Derbies, I found these to be extremely comfortable around town. I'll be interested to see how the sole lasts, it seems pretty soft.

Discovery_Derby_25.jpg

I was able to make it out to the desert for some recreation, it was mid 70's and sunny. CXL HMs earning their keep.

HM_Desert_25.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami