• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

phsiao08

Reaction score
They look friggin' gorgeous, man.
Agreed thanks man! Even my calf strands I got around that time has held up extremely well. I can’t recommend enough polishing and shoe trees!

JFWR

Reaction score
Agreed thanks man! Even my calf strands I got around that time has held up extremely well. I can’t recommend enough polishing and shoe trees!
Any good pair of shoes should look fabulous after 5 years, unless you messed 'em up by accident or something.

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going Florsheim today.
BFFCEDB5-C844-4355-8626-9868DD0E11BE.jpeg

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

OldTown

Reaction score
Man, a few pages back someone posted that midnight navy Cornwallis and now I've been dying to find them in my size. Between that shoe and a burgundy Macneil I don't know which I want more.

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LWB can be used with suits or in more casual ways. I use my black LWB with jeans and I don't care how my friends or coworkers feel if I am the best shoed man in the party.
Amen. I frequently wear LWBs with jeans. Such as today with these vintage Florsheims from June 1987.

IMG_9572.jpg

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Amen. I frequently wear LWBs with jeans. Such as today with these vintage Florsheims from June 1987.

View attachment 1484685
How do you know 87 vs 77. The best I can figure on my pair is the year ended with a 7. My V cleat is not flush with the heel.

matwa

Reaction score
Having been retired 1375 days (yes I keep track), DO IT NOW!!!
I am contemplating the retirement plunge at year end...

Wish me luck

Lionel Hutz

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
should I buy #8 landon or chili Landon?

HM #8 chili and brown.jpeg

I already have HM in both colors and my #8 HM are pretty casual with the natural welt but I am leaning towards chili landon.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami