• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

smfdoc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mid-50s today and since the furnace doesn't get a tune up this year until 10/23, I figured I'd run the electric fireplace for a bit to warm up the living room and the footwear from the other "A" company. Wearing an AE belt today, so no spoilers for the image. I'm still representing in my own little way today.

View attachment 1469224
Indy. boots and a fireplace, classic.

JFWR

Reaction score
What my girlfriend says: All your shoes are brown!

What I hear: 🎼All your shoes are brown;🎶
🎵And the sky is gray🎵
View attachment 1469346
She cray cray

🎵They're like a rainbow 🎶
You don't even have a black captoe shoe? Come on man, I love the brown, but you need at least one shoe for the times when only a black cap toe works.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You don't even have a black captoe shoe? Come on man, I love the brown, but you need at least one shoe for the times when only a black cap toe works.
there are no such times for me. I don’t own a black cap toe, and I have 35 pairs of dress shoes

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really think AE has really struck a good cord with the introduction of the wool collection. Will they set sales records? Hell no. But I feel that they will make a nice edition to a well rounded collection. This is probably the best time to introduce styles that appeal to guys who have most of AE regular lines. I know that I am only looking for TS shoes or something that most guys with just a few pairs probably won’t touch. And if some of them do, they will flood eBay a few years later. The only way AE will get more of my money is with fun and exciting styles. The wool line does it for me.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
there are no such times for me. I don’t own a black cap toe, and I have 35 pairs of dress shoes
Black cap toe shoes (such as Park Ave) work great for formal occasions (pull the tuxedo out of the closet, and everyone should OWN a tuxedo) or things like funerals/weddings/meeting the corporate execs from another city.....

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's