• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That olive Boardwalk is badass. Why did you sell it?

@donkeyhoatie, I have similar thoughts on the Park boot. I really like the upper design, and the fact that it's a new cxl color is a big bonus to me. The sole is what I'm not crazy about. If they were to offer a leather sole or Dainite, I think I would be more interested. Also, I'm not sure if the insole is poron like the Higgins or just natural leather like the Normandy. That's one of the reasons I've held off on the Normandy, as I much prefer my boots to have a poron insole. Your comment about the Normandy not being a winter boot is something I did not previously know, but it makes sense being unlined.

Thrift Couture

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That olive Boardwalk is badass. Why did you sell it?

@donkeyhoatie, I have similar thoughts on the Park boot. I really like the upper design, and the fact that it's a new cxl color is a big bonus to me. The sole is what I'm not crazy about. If they were to offer a leather sole or Dainite, I think I would be more interested. Also, I'm not sure if the insole is poron like the Higgins or just natural leather like the Normandy. That's one of the reasons I've held off on the Normandy, as I much prefer my boots to have a poron insole. Your comment about the Normandy not being a winter boot is something I did not previously know, but it makes sense being unlined.
Thank you! For some reason I thought the spectator was the Boardwalk. They were nice, but the wrong size. I may have to search for another pair. Lol!

JUAN MANUEL

Reaction score

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My version of the Taint.
BFE8E7B0-B74E-46D1-B9BE-CF2A68B821BF.jpeg

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor