• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ae_ashley

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Man I hate to say it but I cant believe how slow this thread is moving with the TS going on, when I first started creeping this thread I couldn't even keep up during a TS ssle
I definitely feel you. I like being immersed in the chaos of the usual show, but this is the first trunk show during a pandemic with no mixer and everything in basically unlimited quantities. We knew it would be a bit different, and I have to say that today was still a really fun day at work. I love trunk show day and we just get so excited to keep adding to the tally as the day goes by.

So truly...thank you. To everyone who participated, plans to participate, and to everyone who has to sit it out but is rooting it on from afar. Your purchases are obviously quantifiable, but your support is invaluable.

Vincent George

Reaction score
I definitely feel you. I like being immersed in the chaos of the usual show, but this is the first trunk show during a pandemic with no mixer and everything in basically unlimited quantities. We knew it would be a bit different, and I have to say that today was still a really fun day at work. I love trunk show day and we just get so excited to keep adding to the tally as the day goes by.

So truly...thank you. To everyone who participated, plans to participate, and to everyone who has to sit it out but is rooting it on from afar. Your purchases are obviously quantifiable, but your support is invaluable.
Honestly, this has really been something to look forward to. Thanks to @ae_ashley and the rest of the AE crew for pushing for this.

Rugger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a $500 visa gift card burning a hole in my pocket. Do I buy a S&M sportcoat, or MTO, or put it toward a pair of AE Shell?

ae_ashley

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Seems as though giftcards get mailed (not immediately available via email), and no option to split payment between cards :(
I split payments all day. You definitely can, through a store. I've used up to like...six? I think?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's