• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

donkeyhoatie

Reaction score
No TS for me this year after too many vet costs for dogs. I regret nothing! No real reason for breaking out the dark brown Sullivan Street seconds other than I hadn't worn them in forever and I still can't believe this wasn't a good enough seller to keep in the AE lineup. Y'all missed out on these bad boys. So underrated and comfortable and I don't even care about the patch of wonky leather on the right vamp. They give these boots character along with their awesomeness. I keep hoping my Daltons will break in and feel like these, but every time I'm disappointed. Some day. Some day.

IMG_4178.jpg

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These might be controversial. I think they look pretty interesting.

There's also a chili Higgins Mill in calf.

BFT9000

Reaction score

BFT9000

Reaction score

aapmm

Reaction score
Love the look of the wool boots. Worried how well they’d take a beating though.

Is it just me or does the last look completely different in the calf Landon pictures and the trunk show Landon pictures.
F40D9150-DC4A-41EF-AADA-2B3B6DEB9B84.png
D10C2600-73F2-4B42-90E6-C56DB0004243.png

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
o_O o_O o_O !!!!

Now I don't have to buy that crappy Ebay pair that is overpriced! Oh boy, I feel like AE were really listening to me a lot this past year. My brain is in overload from all this good news. I must calm down..
Says the guy who loved Burnished Olive.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Says the guy who loved Burnished Olive.
I still have at least 1 more olive shoe on my list, but it will have to wait. You have to understand that I assumed that natural cxl would not be returning. I really like the new red dainite sole, however, they did change the tongue to dark brown. Speaking of, the cxl looks darker in those pictures than what I usually see, which makes me wonder if they had to use a different supplier. I still think they look great.

ae_ashley

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I still have at least 1 more olive shoe on my list, but it will have to wait. You have to understand that I assumed that natural cxl would not be returning. I really like the new red dainite sole, however, they did change the tongue to dark brown. Speaking of, the cxl looks darker in those pictures than what I usually see, which makes me wonder if they had to use a different supplier. I still think they look great.
I was so excited for this to drop! I had a hard time keeping it a secret from you 😂.
Same supplier. Horween discontinued one version of natural and released a waterproof version that is more color consistent. This is that.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's