• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasmisterfu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So far today:

1. A Nigerian prince tells me I’ve had a wealthy relative die and has left me lots of money.
2. Access to my Amazon and PayPal accounts have been suspended and I need to click on the link in the email, enter my credentials and restore my access.
3. I won some sweepstakes that I never entered, and for a small fee and taxes (about $20k), I can collect my $1MM check!
4. A buyer on eBay has offered me $7,500 for my Cole Haan shoes that I was asking $10 for. I just need to send them back $7,400.
5. My best friend apparently ran off to Costa Rica and lost his wallet and passport and needs me to send him $2,000 via Western Union so he can get back to the US.

But nothing from AE...:-D
Dude, I’ve been trying to reach you about the sweepstakes for weeks now!

AEfaninTampa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I commit to tell you as soon as I am able to. We have to get our ducks in a row internally first today ;)
Pfft - hello!
E7370C70-5A67-4E1C-81B4-8A768F3781EB.jpeg
P.S. You had to know this was coming...

aero25

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, I gotta tell you: Y’all are a bunch of weirdos.

I can only imagine what @ae_ashley thinks of all this.
If I'm a betting man, I'm going with equal parts amusement and excitement of her own.

Ashley_S

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm SO excited to announce details for the September 2019 Trunk Show!

We listened closely to feedback from the last show, and our team worked VERY hard to bring you what we think is one of the best shows we've ever constructed. I'm excited to hear your feedback!

On to the good stuff:

WHERE AND WHEN:

- The first leg of the event will go live Friday, 9/13/19 in San Francisco (Sutter St), LA (South Coast Plaza), and Chicago (Michigan Ave).
- The second leg of the event will go live Friday 9/20/19 in NY (Madison Ave), DC (City Center), and Orlando.
- These events will run from 6 PM until close of business.

** Although non “host” stores will not be having actual in store events or physical samples, you are absolutely are encouraged to reach out to your home stores to participate in this show! You can call in to any store, and you can shop in person with any store. Orders can be placed from September 13-September 23.**

- I will personally be attending the launch of the first leg in South Coast Plaza, and the second leg in NY Madison Ave, and I sincerely hope I am able to meet as many of you as possible! If you can clear your calendar that day, or if any of you are feeling up for a bit of a road trip, I would love to meet you!

COLORS AVAILABLE:

- Colors offered for this cordovan event will be Brown, Black, Burgundy, Navy, and Green.

- In addition to these offerings, for the first time ever, we are introducing CHILI CORDOVAN! This is a color created by Horween SPECIALLY for AE. Even more exciting– there are no limits to the amount of orders able to be placed for Chili cordovan! Sample Photos to follow shortly.

- Beyond these offerings open to all customers and all stores, we will also be providing each HOST store with 10 pairs of Shaved Cordovan, for in store participants only. This color is first come first serve, and is intended to help provide incentive to customers to attend in person.

STYLES AVAILABLE:

Higgins Mill $725
Dalton $725
Leeds $695
MacNeil $695
Cornwallis $695
Randolph $695
Strand $695
Fifth Ave $695

From the Vault:
Fifth Street $695
First Ave $725
Dundee $695

(is anyone hyperventilating yet?)

- You will be able to choose from a black, buff, or a translucent brown.
- You will also be able to select a flat welt or a split reverse welt.

SOLES AVAILABLE:

Standard Redenbach, Commando, Vtread, Black Dainite

OTHER KEY POINTS:

- The usual $120 special makeup fee is waived during this event
- All sales are NON REFUNDABLE- please be certain of your size, and please note that natural variances of lighter shell are completely normal and expected!
- We are not accepting out of size range makes at this time, and we aren’t accepting any customization beyond what’s outlined here.
- We expect a quote time of around 8-12 weeks- but we’d rather do it beautifully than quick
- PLEASE feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads