• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Little less blue in person.

Ha! Don't think that Charleston crew hasn't tried! I've been offered the shell Red Wings, bourbon First Aves, and probably another shell in his size. He'd get on to me if I did! He's got the maritimes, sand MD chukkas, and walnut BB strands. Larger size chukkas and a pair of Sturgis await his hopefully full grown size...

They have your number and know how to use it!!

I remember when EVERY place that sold footwear had a Brannock device.

Wow, that must've been quite the time ;)

I imagine you can only buy them online now.

suuteebird

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
7746003B-62F2-472E-858D-40F68DCD3890.jpeg

Burgundy shell Graysons

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They have your number and know how to use it!!

Wow, that must've been quite the time ;)

I imagine you can only buy them online now.
No one knew how to use it then as is now.

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DO YOU DESIRE WEALTH, FAME, SPORT LIGHT, POWER TO PERFORM SIGNS AND WONDERS, RETURN OF YOUR EX BACK, YOU HAVE BUSINESS IDEAS BUT NO FINANCE, UNLOCK YOUR DESTINY BY JOINING THE ILLUMINATI FREEMASON ASSEMBLY TODAY, AND RECEIVE THE SUM OF 300,000 EURO, AFTER YOUR REGISTRATION, AS FIRST WELCOME MEMBERSHIP, AND MONTHLY SALARY OF 800,000 EURO, YOU HAVE FULL ACCESS TO ERADICATE POVERTY AND OTHERS SITUATION AWAY FROM YOUR LIFE, NOW MD TO GET REGISTER TOADY, NO SACRIFICE INVOLVE YOUR DESTINY IS ON YOUR HANDS.
I mean if I get 300,000 euro.... is the registration fee 400,000 euro? With the power to perform wonders couldn't I just provide myself more euros? Who isn't jumping at the opportunity to get an ex back. Who could resist such an amazing opportunity...

Honestly who falls for this crap?

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I mean if I get 300,000 euro.... is the registration fee 400,000 euro? With the power to perform wonders couldn't I just provide myself more euros? Who isn't jumping at the opportunity to get an ex back. Who could resist such an amazing opportunity...

Send out 1M emails with that copy and there is bound to be at least 1 person who falls for it. And local bar has a neon sign out front that says "Beer as cold as your ex", I don't think many really want their ex back.

Lmrjfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After clarifying with AE the nature of the damage to my shell wallet, and some wonderful interaction with the customer liaison for the brand, the wallet will be replaced.
AE stood behind their product and I remain a committed customer.
I understand that misunderstandings can happen, and it is refreshing to see that a customer care team can recognize that and work to find a positive solution.

Oh, and there will be a shell Trunk Show in September.

Carry on.

wasmisterfu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

As a resident representative member of the Illuminati, I’d like to remind people that we don’t give away money.

Unless you’re a multinational bank sitting on hundreds of billions in bad derivatives insured by hundreds of billions in toxic credit default swaps. Then we give you money. And the issuer of the CDS’s also.

See, that’s how the whole thing works. If we gave the money to you, you’d spend it on trying to get your ex back, versus the far more laudable goals of world domination and trips to Davos with a plane full of hookers and blow.

wasmisterfu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After clarifying with AE the nature of the damage to my shell wallet, and some wonderful interaction with the customer liaison for the brand, the wallet will be replaced.
AE stood behind their product and I remain a committed customer.
I understand that misunderstandings can happen, and it is refreshing to see that a customer care team can recognize that and work to find a positive solution.

Oh, and there will be a shell Trunk Show in September.

Carry on.
Excellent. And by doing so, Caleres gets to keep a high-revenue, high-margin customer. That’s called good business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads