• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thank you
You are welcome, but that doesn't answer my question. I really don't know. Is it telling everyone you are gay? Or a girl in a guys body, or guy in a **********? And really, who cares, and honestly what does it matter what or not one's "gender" or preference is or is not, we are all people.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It’s a party where they reveal the sex of the baby. This wasn’t a thing even six years ago when I had my last child.

It is a girl, btw.
They have these? ****, I thought it was some adult declaring that they were really a girl in a guys body or something. ****, am I out of date or what....

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hey millennials and beyond! No one cares about the gender of your baby as much as you! Beyond that, quit making it an excuse for you to get more attention!

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hey millennials and beyond! No one cares about the gender of your baby as much as you! Beyond that, quit making it an excuse for you to get more attention!
I guess it's a good excuse for a party, but agree, I really don't care the gender of the baby, I do hope it is healthy and such.

FatTuesday

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brown shell Higgins Mill on a rainy day in Georgia...
20190325_172837.jpg

20190325_172825.jpg

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score

It's funny to see how differently pregnancy is handled by different generations. We're gen x and all this was very private certainly until babies born and even after. These days, you get the full play by play via social media. In concept, this is why I avoid social media to the fullest extent possible. I believe I am among the last people alive without a Facebook account.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's funny to see how differently pregnancy is handled by different generations. We're gen x and all this was very private certainly until babies born and even after. These days, you get the full play by play via social media. In concept, this is why I avoid social media to the fullest extent possible. I believe I am among the last people alive without a Facebook account.
I have one, but can go years without posting. Only thing you'll get out of it is pictures of my shoes anyway. ;p
Even you have to admit that my purple Cronmoks are a little off the beaten path.
I like purple.

AEfaninTampa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Out with the wife looking at flooring and countertop choices wearing brown suede Neumoks.
099DC6E7-102E-4C2F-AC64-AF088D9F9A44.jpeg
38E02A1E-9436-45B8-8F83-AD0DB428C517.jpeg

If you have a weak stomach, Avert your eyes from the rest of this post.

The “designer” who also doubled as the salesperson was sporting this pair of Gucci footwear:
EE0B268E-3E08-455B-BEFE-496CA95E0E0C.jpeg
Not to be outdone by his bedazzled pockets on his shorts:
A9E07BD8-20F7-4B18-8CCF-7B558E4AFA24.jpeg

SMH...

Last edited:

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Out with the wife looking at flooring and countertop choices wearing brown suede Neumoks.
View attachment 1209848
View attachment 1209846

If you have a weak stomach, Avery your eyes from the rest of this post.

The “designer” who also doubled as the salesperson was sporting this pair of Gucci footwear:
View attachment 1209845
Not to be outdone by his bedazzled pockets on his shorts:
View attachment 1209847

SMH...
Nice flooring, nice countertops however.........you need a new "designer" as that guy has no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads