1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2019 - News, Pictures, Clothing, Accessories, etc.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by St Hubbins, Dec 31, 2018.

1. EZB

EZB Distinguished Member

Yep. West Coast culture really shuns these established norms, creating new ones

2. audog

audog Stylish Dinosaur

No invites to Hollywood events?

3. Shoenut

Shoenut Distinguished Member

Designer-Short-Suits-For-Men-Slim-Fit.jpg
    Isn't this a West Coast Tux?

4. audog

audog Stylish Dinosaur

A perfect example of fashion vs style. May be fashionable but certainly has very little style.

5. Shoenut

I have to wonder why the New Americans line was not chosen for the value line. I would at least have a line a delineation from one type of line to another.

6. EZB

EZB Distinguished Member

That’s a good point. Instead, it’s the most expensive

7. M2511

M2511 Distinguished Member

Please spoiler things that atrocious. If that counts as a new norm consider me firmly opposed to it. Yeesh... at that point lets just put on hazmat suits. Heck why even leave the house, just stay in so you never have to look presentable. Video conference you say? Nah, just use those memoji things. Eventually we can all degrade to the level of that movie Wall-E where we can't be bothered to get off our chairs and our bodies can no longer support us.

8. HCapLonghorn

HCapLonghorn Senior Member

I went to the Espys once and strolled the red carpet. Does that count? I can't say I go to Hollywood parties anymore, but none of them were black tie - nor charity events (unlike NYC). Maybe you have to be in a higher echelon than i was though :(

Checked in with a Hollywood producer friend of mine- talent agent "uniform" involve Tom Ford suits.

9. aero25

aero25 Distinguished Member

Officially ends the 25th. What happens if there are left over hides after the 25th? Your guess is as good as mine.

10. audog

audog Stylish Dinosaur

Shell Driggs??

11. aero25

aero25 Distinguished Member

In for one. :alien:
    [\sarcasm]

12. EZB

EZB Distinguished Member

Somebody would buy it in bourbon.

13. Lionel Hutz

Lionel Hutz Distinguished Member

Oh don't get me wrong I have two brown calf PA, black calf PA, black exchange place, black fifth ave., chili PA etc. so I am set as to options to wear . . . . . I'm just talking about growing my shell collection and whether I should get an "exotic" shell shoe when I haven't got all the basics nailed down

14. BagleyBrown

BagleyBrown Distinguished Member

I have heard that as a soft date...had also heard they would extend until sold out. Seems like they will end up with a lot of green and a little blue. If they widen the model options, they could sell through it.

Should nab at least one, could be a long wait til the circus comes back to town.

Like @Shoenut :) is about to say. Rare?

51745088_2143647382360453_5554767575709122560_n.jpg

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019

15. Shoenut

Basics will be there. Rare???