• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wore brogue suede Strands with Danite soles since I was going to do a lot of walking on city sidewalks tonight.

View attachment 1284810

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, sitting in the lobby of the Biltmore Hotel in downtown Los Angeles awaiting the start of the 10th Annual Los Angeles Tweed Pub Crawl.

View attachment 1284811

For fans of food pictures in shoe threads, a picture taken minutes after the start of the 10th Annual Los Angeles Tweed Pub Crawl.

Many more crawlers arrived shortly after this picture was taken and from what I see posted online, some of them are still out there crawling.

View attachment 1284812
I hope I have at least half the amount of fun you seem to have when I get older!

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Higgins Mill for casual Friday

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure Seb will argue that he was just setting up for the next corner, trying to get the entry line, even though he just plain drove into his teammate, and I think the Stewards will call it a "racing incident" and it doesn' t matter anyway with the season already decided. Next year however.......Leclerc is simply a faster driver, and should be in the #1 Ferrari postion, but Ferrari will keep Seb there, because he is a world champ, and ..........so Leclerc will have to out drive him next year, leaving Seb looking for a drive in '21, unless he does a Rossberg and just says " I'm out of here, and going to buy AE shoes" (to try and keep it somewhat relevant)

That's assuming Ferrari get to keep any of their points from this year given recent news...

Got 4 pairs lined up for care this weekend. #ontopic

aero25

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

vdubiv

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good boot! Your pic reminds me of my travels across Europe in my early 20s. I not-so-fondly recall all the cobblestones and how many times I nearly tripped! I did most of my traipsing around in a pair of old Doc Martin's from the 90s. Those things were tanks!
The pic's from Europe, my wife's in the Military so we are in Italy, my AE's see plenty of different types of cobble stone

aero25

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some black Friday sales are up now on the website. Some of the deals are decent. Highlights include new American collection and the McNeil.
The Maritime at $99 is good, too. The Southwick coats/blazers are not a total steal at $250, but decent value. I saw the Logan Maxwell jacket first hand last week. While the cow skull on the back isn't my cup of tea, the jacket is pretty awesome. Nice leather, good construction and presently discounted pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics