• We would like to welcome LuxGentleman as an official Affiliate Vendor. LuxGentleman offers Neapolitan sartorial brands such as Isaia, Kiton, Borrelli, Sartoria Partenopea, D'Avenza, and Attolini, and Italian luxury brands like Loro Piana, Zegna, Canali, Cucinelli and Brioni at great prices. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What a lovely color combination you chose. Reminds me of a BMW combo I admire too which is deep sea blue exterior with brown cinnamon dakota leather interior. Almost got my wife to go for it once but over the years we had every other combination instead. lol.
The only combo i dig more than that was back in summer 2014 while i was awaiting my entry into the Reserves I was goofin off as a porter at a BMW dealer. Someone bought a San Marino Blue M6 convertible with the Sakhir Orange interior. You wouldnt think it would work but man oh man it was fantastic.

Granted he took euro delivery and didnt heed the break-in schedule, went straight from the factory to the autobahn and put it around 175ish almost immediately, and amazingly 600 miles later was getting a new transmission.

Some people's kids.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
U-wing Ursday, so I’m riding the recently much ballyhooed University’s on 333
F3EAB0CD-2EBF-45E2-875B-98BEACB15259.jpeg

By way of further ballyhoo, these babies sport a poron insole for comfort and are really narrow! A plus for the width challenged like me. The only downside is the blue lining which seems to be completely impervious to moisture and therefore delivers a rather clammy ride.
9C1AF1A9-9780-4678-B623-F3018032C4DA.jpeg

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A Russian and a Finn sit down together with a selection of Russian and Finnish vodkas to decide whose vodka is best. After matching each other shot for shot for 6 straight hours, the Russian asks, "So, what do you think? Whose vodka is best?" The Finn replies, "Are we here to drink, or are we here to talk?"
Appearing Nightly???

vdubiv

Reaction score
A Russian and a Finn sit down together with a selection of Russian and Finnish vodkas to decide whose vodka is best. After matching each other shot for shot for 6 straight hours, the Russian asks, "So, what do you think? Whose vodka is best?" The Finn replies, "Are we here to drink, or are we here to talk?"
Reminds me of my travels last week, spent drinking heavily at Oktoberfest! Prost

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This makes me think of my favorite Kimi Raikkonen interview:
So an interviewer asks Kimi, “How does it feel to drive at 300km/h?”
Kimi: “It feels normal”
End of interview.

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think I could pull off the reverse welt and buff edge, but green shell is amazing! Wear it with pride, fellow weasel.

I like how half a year ago you were talking about how green doesn't work for you and all that. How quickly things change after one spends some time in this thread...
It’s a big move for me. Green looks terrible on me, but I decided I could do it in shoes. In the end, my 7-year-old son was the ultimate weasel when he begged me to buy a green shoe. What timing!!!

Is that anything like the McDLT?
Never had it—wouldn’t know. But these are a tank like the MacNeil

I was scared of the Strand and wingtips for a long time. Funny how things change.
I stayed away from standard Strand lines because I’m not everyone else....

savvysartorial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven’t worn these in a while so I decided to get a little bloom photograph. It proved more difficult than I thought to get in a photo! Most on the right, some on the left.

Burgundy shell Cambridge:

988212B8-A27B-4DF0-B80E-997DDF8D6F76.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

WHAT'S THE MAX NUMBER OF SHIRT BUTTONS YOU'LL UNDO BEFORE FEELING OUT OF PLACE?

• Just the collar button is enough for me.

• Two, including the collar button.

• Three, including the collar button.

• None.

Results are only viewable after voting.