• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

jet-stream

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm on Strand probation until my TS19.2 order gets here, so I need everyone here to hold down the fort......
I hear what you’re saying, but also:
4421826B-B2C6-40C1-BC71-BB3782E4ABF8.jpeg

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

A incredibly kind user who wishes to remain anonymous has generously donated an Allen Edmonds gift card worth $100 to be used as a giveaway in a raffle. I have been asked to help conduct this giveaway, which would be an absolute honor, so I have chosen to accept.

All users are welcome to enter, and submissions will be open until 5:00 eastern on the 17th. I will randomly select a winner that evening and announce it then, giving you a few more days of RDA to use your winnings.

To enter the drawing, please pm with the subject line reading GIVEAWAY ENTRY.

Good luck everyone, and a ENORMOUS thank you to the incredibly kind gesture from our anonymous friend.
so pm = start a conversation here on SF?
sorry 🤓

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm on Strand probation until my TS19.2 order gets here, so I need everyone here to hold down the fort......
How’d you like how my strands turned out

Shoenut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

woofmang

Reaction score
No kidding. 5 posts in 9 years. What a chatter box.
A Russian and a Finn sit down together with a selection of Russian and Finnish vodkas to decide whose vodka is best. After matching each other shot for shot for 6 straight hours, the Russian asks, "So, what do you think? Whose vodka is best?" The Finn replies, "Are we here to drink, or are we here to talk?"

SonnyUte

Reaction score
Hey guys! We've been hearing a lot of chatter about the Hamilton boot, and I wanted to let you know that we JUST released them in two new colors! It's now available in Cognac Grain and Black Grain, and they're $275, down from $395.

Additionally, the Patton has just been released in Tan and Walnut Pebble, and those look phenomenal as well...$295 down from $395. :)
I love my Hamilton in dark brown. I get lots of compliments. I have Stirlings in Dublin tan and natural calf, but those Cognac Grain boots..... so tempting!

EZB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.