• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Deuce2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Second opinions on these brown shell Patriot seconds?

Both shoes have crooked moc stitching (left's is far more obvious) and the right shoe has scraps along the moc stitch and three small gouges in the front. I'm fairly confident that some wax polish would eliminate the scraps and gouges, but I don't know if those would impact their longevity of the shoes. Also not sure about how noticeable the crooked stitching would be to other people. What doesn't help matters in my decision-making is that only one other pair of seconds exists in brown, and no firsts are available (at least on the website).

View attachment 1255848 View attachment 1255849 View attachment 1255850
You’ll notice those things. I’d send em back.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have a lot of plans coming up in the next few years that we believe will be pretty exciting for a lot of you. Not everything will be for everyone, but you'll see that we really took a lot of your feedback to heart.

...so keep it coming. ;)

I look forward to seeing what develops.

jet-stream

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm on Strand probation until my TS19.2 order gets here, so I need everyone here to hold down the fort......

I hear what you’re saying, but also:
4421826B-B2C6-40C1-BC71-BB3782E4ABF8.jpeg

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

A incredibly kind user who wishes to remain anonymous has generously donated an Allen Edmonds gift card worth $100 to be used as a giveaway in a raffle. I have been asked to help conduct this giveaway, which would be an absolute honor, so I have chosen to accept.

All users are welcome to enter, and submissions will be open until 5:00 eastern on the 17th. I will randomly select a winner that evening and announce it then, giving you a few more days of RDA to use your winnings.

To enter the drawing, please pm with the subject line reading GIVEAWAY ENTRY.

Good luck everyone, and a ENORMOUS thank you to the incredibly kind gesture from our anonymous friend.
so pm = start a conversation here on SF?
sorry ?

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No kidding. 5 posts in 9 years. What a chatter box.
A Russian and a Finn sit down together with a selection of Russian and Finnish vodkas to decide whose vodka is best. After matching each other shot for shot for 6 straight hours, the Russian asks, "So, what do you think? Whose vodka is best?" The Finn replies, "Are we here to drink, or are we here to talk?"

SonnyUte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! We've been hearing a lot of chatter about the Hamilton boot, and I wanted to let you know that we JUST released them in two new colors! It's now available in Cognac Grain and Black Grain, and they're $275, down from $395.

Additionally, the Patton has just been released in Tan and Walnut Pebble, and those look phenomenal as well...$295 down from $395. :)
I love my Hamilton in dark brown. I get lots of compliments. I have Stirlings in Dublin tan and natural calf, but those Cognac Grain boots..... so tempting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads