• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

munchau

Reaction score
Fifth Street today. I’m hustling to find a way to get in on this during the trunk show in blue.

07A8ADCE-51FE-4294-A633-DC57375256FD.jpeg

I teach at a Professional Military Education school where I work a lot with international officers. This tie was a gift from Indonesia. This is either the best or worst tie I own. Either way, it looks like it should be wrapped in plastic and placed in a grandmother’s sitting room.

E9217BC7-DE4F-41A9-8D1E-B964E3561F50.jpeg

mreams99

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First Avenue today. I think these would look great in olive CXL.

71DB5266-8F07-4B66-8C30-C05DF2A464D9.jpeg

The jeans are Gustin organic brown, which are very similar to the organic persimmon-dyed denim that they are offering right now. Those are kind of pricey. If you’re looking for a great deal, Gustin is also offering the Japanese olive green denim for a good price right now. I’ve got a pair of those and think they’re awesome.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So. Good. That is the perfect makeup for that boot. Seriously, the Longbranch should be offered in that makeup year-round. It's like it was designed for Dublin to begin with. Seriously, just getting rid of the gumlite sole on the Longbranch makes it look waaaaaaaaaay better.

Could you imagine a Dublin trunk show with these options:

Boots:
Higgins Mill
Longbranch (or Dalton)
Eagle County (or First Avenue)
Dundee

Shoes:
Strand
Leeds
Randolph
Macneil
Rogue
Players

Give us choices of tan, natural, cognac, navy, green, burgundy, dark brown, and black.

I know a lot of you are salivating about the upcoming cordovan trunk show, but this is the one that would geek me out the hardest.
Third-ed
Passing on the current trunker will yield similar future haunting.
(If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with!)
Said the guy sitting this one out? :puzzled:
Happy Friday gents!
Tan suede Friday!
View attachment 1228531
awesome! What are they?

woofmang

Reaction score

View attachment 1228547

The jeans are Gustin organic brown, which are very similar to the organic persimmon-dyed denim that they are offering right now. Those are kind of pricey. If you’re looking for a great deal, Gustin is also offering the Japanese olive green denim for a good price right now. I’ve got a pair of those and think they’re awesome.
When I first saw this pic, I was going to ask if they were the Gustin Persimmons (I know the current round isn't funded yet, but I thought maybe they offered them before). Nice!

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

View attachment 1228547

Not cool man. They're down to $99 from $140 last time. I'm probably going to pass, but I'm going to really think over buying straight since slim was a total bust.

MajorDash

Reaction score
Il
Happy Friday gents!
Tan suede Friday!
View attachment 1228531

For those of you saving for the TS, this
P S A is for you...
View attachment 1228532
Have a great day!
It says that the gift card codes are only valid online, but surely they work instore right? I’ve only ever used them for online orders. Getting an extra 15% off of a trunk show purchase seems like a good deal to me.

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Il

It says that the gift card codes are only valid online, but surely they work instore right? I’ve only ever used them for online orders. Getting an extra 15% off of a trunk show purchase seems like a good deal to me.
I’ve used them several times just give the card # to your SA.
Will they be taken for Trunk Show? Last time they did. Ae_ashley should confirm.

BagleyBrown

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thems the ones. I'm happy to see you've put them to good use!
Picking up daughter today, flight from Dublin lands midday.

Dublin down on Dublin!

INSIDE:

Outside:

w Kiton wool jeans from ebay seller: ISUITIT formerly porcamo.
Since I stopped buying shoes, my FAVORITE ebayer: isuitit
I continue to highly recommend his $1100-$1800 trousers for $200+ change,
if you put a pair or two in your closet, everything else is a noticeable step-down.
Brands Zilli and Kiton from him, often listed at 199 and I have sniped at that price several times.

jet-stream

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Picking up daughter today, flight from Dublin lands midday.

Dublin down on Dublin!

INSIDE:
View attachment 1228590

View attachment 1228591

View attachment 1228592

Outside:

View attachment 1228593

View attachment 1228594

w Kiton wool jeans from ebay seller: ISUITIT formerly porcamo.
Since I stopped buying shoes, my FAVORITE ebayer: isuitit
I continue to highly recommend his $1100-$1800 trousers for $200+ change,
if you put a pair or two in your closet, everything else is a noticeable step-down.
Brands Zilli and Kiton from him, often listed at 199 and I have sniped at that price several times.
I badly need an NST boot in this material.

ae_ashley

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I’ve used them several times just give the card # to your SA.
Will they be taken for Trunk Show? Last time they did. Ae_ashley should confirm.
I did! These aren't coupons, these are just gift cards. Perfectly legal Allen Edmonds tender, lol. I used them several times last year and I can't imagine this year will be any different.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.